Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

So wait... this is announcement... of an announcement... of an announcment of the Air Date?

... Goodness gracious god, this wait is gonna be the death of me... X_x

Oh well, In all seriousness, at least we got some news. All this silence about Season 3 has been a bit of a pain.

Edited by Lyra Heartstrings

I'm actually pretty surprised that they are holding it off so much. By this point last year we were already, what, 4 episodes into Season 2?

I know the 13 episode season was going to change things somewhat, but I actually figured that they would stick to the same schedule at first.

Just waiting 30 days for an announcement of the premiere date? Isn't it like a teaser trailer for a trailer of a movie?

Hype. RISING!

EDIT:

And I'm gonna wait it out by watching this:

Over, and over, and over again~

Then die a virgin.

Edited by SweeCrue
  • Thumbs Up 2

It's Project Needlemouse all over again! XD

I'm actually pretty surprised that they are holding it off so much. By this point last year we were already, what, 4 episodes into Season 2?

I know the 13 episode season was going to change things somewhat, but I actually figured that they would stick to the same schedule at first.

Actually, we kind of got spoiled with S2, since (IIRC) S1 started airing on early/mid October.

Still, this looks like a very early November/way late October release right now... Which kind of makes sense considering we have a DVD coming a month latter, better sell the episodes while they are hot!

http://www.equestria...1-released.html

It's finally here! The introductory act to the visual novel game, Welcome to Ponyville! Head to our website for all the download spots: http://www.fillygamez.com/

Fellow bronies! Have you longed for a chance to visit Ponyville and hang out with your favorite candy-colored equines? Well, here's your chance. Welcome to Ponyville is a visual novel game that lets you interact with your favorite MLP characters, purchase a home, and experience a multitude of stories. Utilizing a custom-built engine, the game allows you to make decisions that will directly influence not only the characters, but all of Equestria. Featuring a custom soundtrack by Balloon Party artists, as well as a few up-and-coming musicians, Welcome to Ponyville has something for everypony. So, what are you waiting for? Grab your bags and hop on the first train to Ponyville: a place filled with magic, friendship, adventure, and PONIES. We here at Filly Gamez look forward to seeing you all there! We have such sights to show you...

This introductory act, or Act 1, is the first of many and features over 20 of your favorite characters, a unique soundtrack, familiar voice actors such as MissBunniSwan and Rina-chan, and over 30 possible interactions to be seen across multiple play-throughs.

Thanks to our partnerships with The Midnight Magic Productions (creators of The Vinyl Scratch Tapes), Celestia Radio, The Lightning Round Podcast, and our cooperation with Equestrian Dreamers (creators of My Little Investigations), MLP Online, and Equestria Daily, you can expect all sorts of easter eggs, familiar voices, and special content.

We will also be hosting a main character contest for you all. To enter, simply play the game and draw what you think your character looks like, cutie mark and all. There are some subtle hints throughout Act 1 that will help you out. We will be choosing three winners, one pegasus, one unicorn, and one earth pony. Winners will have their character featured on our website and in the credits of Act 2! Please send your submissions to fillygamez@gmail.com, titled (species name) MC contest submission (ex. Pegasus MC contest submission). Contest ends November 22nd.

Want to join the Filly Gamez team and work on an amazing project? Well, here's your chance. We would like to add at least two more musicians to our soundtrack. Preferably one that specializes in electronic or dubstep, and one that specializes in more of an orchestral style. This is a great opportunity not only to work on a major project, but to help promote your own work. To audition, please send an email with a link of your work to fillygamez@gmail.com, titled Musician Audition.

So Welcome to Ponyville's first act has been released. If you like visual novels and like ponies, you should probably try it out. People seem to be liking it.

http://www.fillygamez.com/

EDIT: Only the torrent is working at the moment because in true brony fashion, the download links couldn't handle the strain of us all downloading it.

Edited by PeanutButterDimond
  • Thumbs Up 3

http://www.equestria...1-released.html

So Welcome to Ponyville's first act has been released. If you like visual novels and like ponies, you should probably try it out. People seem to be liking it.

http://www.fillygamez.com/

I almost tried it, but for some reason the file was damaged. When I went back to re download it, both direct downloads were down! Looks like I'm gonna have to wait 'till later, cause I hate working with torrents. :P

The early hype for S3 E3.

Tim Stuby, (one of?) this episode's layout supervisor(s?), called the episode his new favorite and said that "[he] mostly love 303 because [he] got to be [him]self on it...which is...stupid. Top Draw is also doing some amazing to plus it up" and that the "finale of last season was crazy. This one just made [him] laugh a lot and has a couple neato shots." On July 9, 2012, he said that he loved Andrea Libman's work in this episode and that "Working on it was fun fun fun." On July 15, 2012, William Anderson mentioned being "deep into" this episode. On August 18, 2012, Tim Stuby said that Jayson Thiessen would appreciate that he was drinking Scotch and watching this episode and that "Revs are killer good.Wish I could see it w/ full mix. #sosogood" and has responded to EquestriaGuy's reacting and responding by saying that "You have to have same taste as me. It's making me grin a lot tho & every now and then @AndreaLibman has a killer line/walla." "i.e. ... anyone who doesn't like it can't watch cartoons with me. Also some funny expressions" and that "Again... you must have the same sense of 'awesome' as me."

• Thumbs Up 2

Welcome to Ponyville now has a working download link.

http://www.fillygame...ville.html#more

On another note, I just started watching the literal songs and I am loving them. "Now I have splinters in my butt" XD

EDIT: YES! HER HAT! SHE HAS IT! IT'S THE RIGHT HAT! YESYESYESYESYESYES!

Edited by PeanutButterDimond

All of the characters get molded ornaments to hang from the tree.

Except Spike. He gets a picture.

Hey, least he didn't get cut out like Rarity.

• Thumbs Up 3

All of the characters get molded ornaments to hang from the tree.

Except Spike. He gets a picture.

Didn't you learn the true lesson behind Owl's Well That Ends Well?

Nopony likes or should like Spike.

God I fucking hate that episode.

• Thumbs Up 5