Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

You know, when you see Derpy begging so cutely like this, who WOULDN'T give her a muffin?!

can_i_has_muffin___mini_derpy_plush_by_piquipauparro-d4w2o31.png

Link.

And of course, you've got to add that elusive muffin! You know how much Derpy LOVES muffins!

my_little_derpy_custom_plush_by_skradke-d5fo9hr.jpg

Link.

Edited by Dark Qiviut
  • Thumbs Up 7

Possible S3 image?

bce8.jpg

And Bronies on the frontpage again this time in my neighbour country.

noname1.jpg

noname.jpg

Edited by Applejack1973
  • Thumbs Up 2

Huh?

This is the most glorious thing ever! I love Layton's voice from what I have heard of it so it's pretty neat to hear it for a full FiM episode. The intro killed me. As well as when they were all laughing on the mountain.

I really need to get in to the Layton series...

Oh…my God!

This person wrote and drew one of the greatest parodies for one of the greatest Disney songs of ALL-TIME! It's SO good, it's scary and hilarious!

Seriously, read this comic!

angel_bunny___hellfire_by_unoservix-d5g0srt.png

Link.

• Thumbs Up 7

I generally like MAD a lotdon'thangmeand I think that parody was actually really good. Comedic and oddly heartwarming. And it's already inspired fanart.

Anyway, the people behind the pony comic had a panel at Cincinatti comic expo. They are really big fans. Even before the show was out they were. It shows. They even joke about best pony(Andy's best pony needs more love) and Andy even mentions seeing the fans's reactions to the earlier crappy german vector art comics and he agrees that it's "weak". Andy also mentions loving to draw Chrysalis and it turns out Katie was a fan of G1 and unsurprisingly hates G3(Don't we all?). Andy also wears a Spike hat.

Again they stress that it's an all ages comic like the show is for all ages. Katie even says "It's not going to be Strawberry Shortcake *high pitched sugary voice* 'Let's make a banana maragne pie!'. it's an epic pony adventure.".

http://www.equestria...panel.html#more

"Don;t talk crap about Rarity." "Rainbow Dash is a jerk. She's such a diva *silly voice* 'Oh I'm best pony!'." Katie Cook is awesome! XD

Oh and the Canterlot Gardens livestream.

http://www.everfreeradio.com/cg/

Edited by PeanutButterDimond

I don't watch the show, but my little sister seems to enjoy it. Hey, if she likes the show then who am I to make her stop watching it? It's not my place, after all.

Although I have no idea what she's talking about when she talks about things that are on the show. I just nod and pretend that I understand.

Hot Topic's lack of good Pinkie apparel displeases me greatly.

I got Flutteryay, DJ P0N-3, and "Derpy is best pony" (she's not) shirts tho'.

And those crystal pony key chain things.

And a some pins.

Damn near got a car seat belt.

Edited by Pinkamina

I'm not sure if this has been posted before (it's kinda old), but a GIF of it just went up on DB so it's the first I've seen it:

• Thumbs Up 7

oq93wg.jpg

The final countdown for 2013.

I need to get my hands on this calendar, if only for the hilariously appropriate AJ & RD "horsin' around" image (hint, hint, wink, wink, nudge, nudge). And DJ Pon-3 x JSR? Awesome.

Sometimes I wonder if we drove Tara crazy with power or she was always like this but I've just noticed it (probably the latter).

Anyway, yesterday was a crazy day for pony content and I'm kind of surprised no one mentioned anything about it.

(At this rate we might get a whole "Brony season" >_> ... Actually, I'd rather see some of these completed before saying anything like that) I'm not sure what to think of the animation but I'm loving the art style (Snowdrop kind of creeps me out though >_>)

Andrew WK raising my wat levels to the point I don't bother counting anymore.

Quarter Circle Hoof happened (the first Fighting is Magic tournament), in what I'll remember as an organisational nightmare, seriously, that must have been awful both for the viewers who got there from the beginning (I wasn't one of them, I kind of got there 30 minutes before the thing actually started) and the staff behind the event. I can only hope this first convention experience was enlightening for the guys at mane6/CG so they can improve upon it... Having said that, there were some awesome matches out there, the kind of tournament fights that one watches over and over again. (But the number of Applejacks and Rainbow Dashes at the finals was kind of discouraging IMO >_> I don't like when that kind of stuff happens, especially when the moment Alpaca dared to pick another character he got his flank bucked >_>).

And of course, Everfree covering most of the panels. (haven't had time to watch any of those)

Now if you excuse me, I shall go back to PSO2 work!

Edited by gato

Kind of a funny note...

I'm watching LAW & ORDER (another favorite of mine) and during one episode (entitled "Hot Pursuit" fyi) the detectives are in a convenience store and one of them notices a plush toy on a shelf that has a connection to their current case. At two points, he squeezes the toy and it makes a very familiar sound (to bronies anyway)... it being the same exact *SQUEE* sound effect used in MLP:FiM. I just found that hilarious.

Sometimes I wonder if we drove Tara crazy with power or she was always like this but I've just noticed it (probably the latter).

She was always like that (well, perhaps not as much, but it was always there). She messed with Fairly Oddparents fans all of the time before FiM started up.

Edited by Tornado