Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

Kind of a funny note...

I'm watching LAW & ORDER (another favorite of mine) and during one episode (entitled "Hot Pursuit" fyi) the detectives are in a convenience store and one of them notices a plush toy on a shelf that has a connection to their current case. At two points, he squeezes the toy and it makes a very familiar sound (to bronies anyway)... it being the same exact *SQUEE* sound effect used in MLP:FiM. I just found that hilarious.

Yeah, I'e heard that *SQUEE* Sound effect various times in many different cartoons.

I know as a fan, that I'm supposed to associate the sound to Fluttershy... But I'll always remember it as that sound effect from Rayman 2 when the Baby Globoxes are crying.

@2:02:

Flippin' Media tags still won't work with me here... >_<

Edited by Lyra Heartstrings
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm very excited for Season 3. I heard from someone that it's coming out in October, which is tomorrow. :)

As long as I can see Pinkie be even more insane, along with other crazy shit this show has, I'll be watching every day a new episode comes on. :3

Yeah, I'e heard that *SQUEE* Sound effect various times in many different cartoons.

I know as a fan, that I'm supposed to associate the sound to Fluttershy... But I'll always remember it as that sound effect from Rayman 2 when the Baby Globoxes are crying.

Goddamn, they're adorable. :<

But yeah, it's a stock sound effect, so it's been used so many times over the years.

Another one unrelated to MLP is Ripper Roo's laugh, which can be heard all the way back in Lady and the Tramp.

Flippin' Media tags won't work with me here... >_<

It's because of the https:// prefix, change it to http:// and it'll work fine.

• Thumbs Up 2

Welp, looks like my next chapter won't be up until next weekend, due to the fact that I haven't finished writing it yet. It's not writer's block, as I know what I want to happen, I've just haven't been feeling like writing the past week. I've written the beginning of the chapter but, even then, I'm not entirely satisfied with it. The main reason I haven't written much is that I felt pretty let down (and extremely angry) from the Packer game last Monday (mostly because that game had THE WORST CALL/REFFING IN THE HISTORY OF PROFESSIONAL SPORTS!!!!!).

So, yeah, the next chapter will be up next weekend, I swear. (Oh, and BronyDanceParty's Rainbow Factory music video is amazing.)

So I had just finished up my homework and was browsing YouTube when I see... well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2zbp3K6ByM&feature=g-u-u

The series that got me to first watch the show has just posted a new episode after about a ten month wait... well October has just been made for me and I'm only 30 minutes into it!

• Thumbs Up 3

Camaraderie is Supernatural EP3? Awesome, I've been waiting for that! It was the first FiM parody I liked, although since then I've seen Friendship is Witchcraft which is perfect in every way pretty great...but I digress.

IFor some reason, I find the concept of the Camaraderie!CMC actually having cutie marks but wanting different ones due to how terrible they are hilarious. I just wonder what their current cutie marks actually are, since they're apparently so offensive they need to be censored.

Also, dat Game Grumps "cameo".

Season 3 month release confirmation, but no date.

pD7qP.jpg

Just one more month.....crap, I want it sooner.

Edited by AdventChild

Since I don't live in this thread like most you, can anyone tell me when is Season 3 coming out? Or is that still on the fence?

Since I don't live in this thread like most you, can anyone tell me when is Season 3 coming out? Or is that still on the fence?

Confirmed for November as Advent said above.

Bets are open as to which Saturday it'll be on! I'll hold on to all of your money!

Confirmed for November

Finally! It's sad that I'm hardly ever into a series or something when there's still new seasons being made, so I'm extra excited XD. But I can finally say it now, my body is ready rarity.

1zc2tdw.png

• Thumbs Up 9

Glad we finally have the Season 3 premiere narrowed down to a month at least. Also... nice avatar, Wolfy. :D

Also... nice avatar, Wolfy. biggrin.png

Yeah, I noticed you had the same type last night when coming in here XD. Are there ones for everypony?

I believe so. They are scattered about Derpibooru. I know there's a Rarity one there somewhere.

EDIT:

Here's a folder with all the ones I have. Apparently, the only one of the Mane 6 that hasn't been made (to my knowledge) is Fluttershy.

LINKY

EDIT #2:

I stand corrected, and there's even a Derpy version.

Edited by Snatcher2047

I believe so. They are scattered about Derpibooru. I know there's a Rarity one there somewhere.

EDIT:

Here's a folder with all the ones I have. Apparently, the only one of the Mane 6 that hasn't been made (to my knowledge) is Fluttershy.

LINKY

EDIT #2:

I stand corrected, and there's even a Derpy version.

Welp, looks like I'm jumping on this new avatar bandwagon. Rarity's just too fabulous to pass up.

And Season 3 in November? Disappointed that we still got a month to go, but I'm still pretty pumped.

• Thumbs Up 1

Audio taken from this video, apparently.

Hot damn, I could've watched them all day, that was hilarious XD. It's crazy that all these various random actors got up here for an hour to do this, I freaking love this fanbase sometimes haha.

EDIT: Also just saw this on derpibooru. Pretty crazy awesome breakdown if you'd ask me:

detsvr.png

• Thumbs Up 4

Season 3 announced for November? This is great news, yes. I'm excited for the new season specially with Discord apparently returning. :D