Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

So meanwhile, One Bad Apple was confirmed to be a CMC episode.

One Bad Apple:

Air time: 10:30-11 a.m (Later than usual for both "Too Many Pinkie Pie's and this one)

The Cutie Mark Crusaders are crushed when Apple Bloom’s cousin, Babs Seed,

rejects their invitation to become a fellow Crusader and instead becomes a bully determined to make their lives miserable.

You hear that?

That's the sound of Applejack's fan fans weeping.

All one of them. Every last one of them.

• Thumbs Up 7

I figured from the title it would be the bullying episode that was mentioned a while ago.

At least the other episode with "Apple" in it's title might be AJ-centric!...right?? D:

I wanted to tell you how awesome this was in Sonic Showcase, but I never got around to it, so I'll do it here. This is freakin' awesome! Seriously, great job! And I'm curious, even though I wouldn't be able to buy one, how much would you want for one of these?

Thanks!

I'm not 100% sure yet but I think for Derpy alone £20 plus postage, plus costume for £2 and plus extra accessories for £2.

For this Derpy though I think I will put her on eBay tomorrow as there are no listing fee's this weekend. But i'm open for commissions for other Derpy's (future ones will look a bit better too, since I need to pick up some matt grey paint, some gloss to coat the eyes/hair, and make a better looking costume for her)

So meanwhile, One Bad Apple was confirmed to be a CMC episode.

One Bad Apple:

Air time: 10:30-11 a.m (Later than usual for both "Too Many Pinkie Pie's and this one)

The Cutie Mark Crusaders are crushed when Apple Bloom’s cousin, Babs Seed,

rejects their invitation to become a fellow Crusader and instead becomes a bully determined to make their lives miserable.

I have a feeling that this isn't going to end nicely... And I'm going to be disappointed if it turns out to end in a similar fashion to Griffon the Brush Off.

Also, I guess Babs is going to redeem him/herself at some point, and that's why they don't want to use Diamond Tiara. (they probably need to keep somepony to antagonize the crusaders)

Speaking of Chrysalis, first three pages of the comic;

IMG_0202.480x480-75.jpg

IMG_0203.480x480-75.jpg

IMG_0204.480x480-75.jpg

That bear is the greatest thing ever, it has no reason to be there. even less reason to be doing that...

It strikes me as if he's doing a Scootaloo impression. (the cape, the scooter, the dancing)

• Thumbs Up 1

My PMV

Deleted Sleepless in Ponyville transcript and the episode will be on my Birthday.

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Transcripts/Sleepless_in_Ponyville

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8354254/1/Sleepless-in-Ponyville

I guess One Bad Apple is about Granny Smith telling Cheerilee's class about how she got bullied in another flashback.

Speaking of Chrysalis, first three pages of the comic;

IMG_0202.480x480-75.jpg

IMG_0203.480x480-75.jpg

IMG_0204.480x480-75.jpg

HOLY CRAP YES. Does anyone know when exactly the comic will be released, and where I can buy it? I need it. I absolutely need it.

mlp_fim_custom_figure___vinyl_scratch_dj_pon_3_by_lazyperson202-d5k26dt.png

Vinyl Scratch is finished! These are pretty addictive to make, I'm anticipating getting another pony figure to mess around with now xD.

Her glasses have a wire on the back that slots into her mane to hold them on. I was also going to cut a gap on her mouth and sculpt teeth so she had a smiling face, but didn't want to risk messing it up (probably try it another time).

Edit: Got them up on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/lazyperson202/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3686

Edited by Guest

Two nights ago, I had some guys in my car driving around at night. One of them was a brony and pretty much forced me to roll down the windows and blast pony dubstep in a walmart parking lot... I'm not sure how to feel about that but it sure was fun, especially after the depressing conversation we had just a few minutes before. Have some funny

394077_494069557290671_1694063088_n.jpg

Too Many Pinkie Pies

"Overwhelmed with making the difficult decision to choose just one friend to spend time with,

Pinkie Pie avoids making the choice by using a magic mirror pond to clone herself. Her plan goes awry when she cannot keep track of all the duplicates."[1]

I just wrote a fic based upon that summary.

My S3 fic Frozen North.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/42582/Frozen-North

So. I just ordered one of those Rainbow Dash Hug Me backpacks.

You know, this thing:

rainbow-dash-hug-me-backpack.jpg

I regret nothing.

• Thumbs Up 3

And again, like before season two, we have the "ruined forever" comments.

Okay first off, How the hell is bringing Trixie back "pandering"? Because she's popular? So what? If she was unpopular would that be better? As for how she banishes Twi, well I guess we'll have to see when/if the ep premieres.

Seriously, I'm seeing comments like "Season 3 is going to be a flop" and so on just like before Season 2 was about to premiere. Why are people so paranoid and untrusting of the writers!? Seriously. It's like if we see anything at all, people immediately have to call out "PANDERING!". I'm getting sick of it.

• Thumbs Up 7

Here comes Trixie again.

http://www.equestria...-on-zap2it.html

dbiow.jpg

Bleh. A Trixie episode as I feared, but expected as news of her returning. She is basically an arrogant b*tchy braggart that talks in the third person like she was Bob Dole. I don't see much of an appeal to her at all for being somewhat of a one-note villain and she has a big fanbase. Worst is the owner of EQD is going to fangasm and 'spam' the site with countless Trixie fanart.

Also, if the picture is true that she has that amulet throughout the thing, it would be obvious that it is boosting her magic power and using it to cheat. It could be powered by dark forces that might bite her in the flank in the end and turns on her, making her unstable with magic power or possess her or something.

I could see the episode going in a few ways. After Twilight's banishment, Trixie continues being a braggart and shoves the victory in everypony's face, but still gets disrespected and they all give her crap (strangely enough it is something I would like to see, giving her an epiphany). Unless the town gets toss the Idiot Ball and forgets what happened the last time she arrived and actually supports her almost like with how they treat the Flim Flam bros, which what this episode almost sounds like except with the challenge sounds like it is going to be quick with little build up in the beginning/first half. However, I would like to see the duel as the main focus and have Trixie return without any tricks and actually improved her magic on her own. She gives Twilight a hard time, but Twilight still manages to beat her in the end with lessons learned.

Another way is Twi's friends come to her aid and comfort her after being banished and encourage her to go into rematch with Trixie since she is making things worst in town or something. They also expose Trixie as a cheater in the process ending with Twilight destroying the amulet or the amulet causes Trixie to go crazy and it turns into a boss battle moment. In the end, Trixie sees the error of her ways and change into a better pony. She may retain some traits of arrogance or mostly the third person speak, but her char might go into a slight 180, losing the traits that made her popular in the first place (though I don't know why those stuff make her popular in the slightest).

There is a possibility of the Princesses getting involved, but it is a slim chance. Though banishment could be a keyword along with Trixie's last name being Lulamoon so maybe Princess Luna might come in and save the day by scaring the ever living crap out of Trixie and teach her a lesson. Maybe. Maybe a twist where Luna = Trixie? Nah... Just hopefully it doesn't lead to this: Dear Princess Luna/Celestia.... Your faithful student Trixie or Twilight becoming Trixie's mentor, but I doubt that.

If there is something I would be interested in this episode would be seeing Trixie having her flank handed to her hard. Though there is the possibility of seeing her backstory and a Trixie song.

Edited by AdventChild

So, I'm happy.

I've always wanted to know a real life brony but the only one I knew was my one friend who I got in to the show and he's not even that big of a fan. Well, I've been in chorus for two years at my high school and there is this one kid who I never talked to much and he's a slacker and all that and I've rarely spoke to him depite being in the same class for two years. Well, I go to the base voice session that day and he's showing another kid pictures on his phone including Derpy Hooves, Rainbowdash, Fluttershy and Vinyl Scratch. He even joked that we should sing "Winter Wrap Up".

So later today, in Chorus, there was a conversation that went basically like this.

Me: I had Winter Wrap Up stuck in my head all day because of you.

Him: ... You know that song?

Me: Yeah.

Him:*looks around* Are you a brony?

Me: Yup.

Him: *holds out fist* Brohoof.

Me:*Fistbump* Brohoof.

He then proceeded to show me the pony pictures he had on his phone including Applejack, filly Fluttershy and fanart of Shed.MOV. That just made my day.

• Thumbs Up 4

So, I'm happy.

I've always wanted to know a real life brony but the only one I knew was my one friend who I got in to the show and he's not even that big of a fan. Well, I've been in chorus for two years at my high school and there is this one kid who I never talked to much and he's a slacker and all that and I've rarely spoke to him depite being in the same class for two years. Well, I go to the base voice session that day and he's showing another kid pictures on his phone including Derpy Hooves, Rainbowdash, Fluttershy and Vinyl Scratch. He even joked that we should sing "Winter Wrap Up".

So later today, in Chorus, there was a conversation that went basically like this.

He then proceeded to show me the pony pictures he had on his phone including Applejack, filly Fluttershy and fanart of Shed.MOV. That just made my day.

That is an awesome story. It's always awesome to meet fellow Bronies. Luke (the friend I recently introduced to MLP) is now a full-fledged Brony and watches the show on his own time. He even showed it to his younger brother (the diamond dog episode). So excited about that. :)

Oh yeah...

FOUR DAYS.

So, I'm happy.

Yeah, high school was kind of void of fans for me too until I intervened. Always nice to know someone who shares an interest with you.

And then I went to college and every 4th person I meet watches it. Got in a conversation with a guy about Equestria Girls today.

And then we sang it.

It was awesome.

Edited by Pinkamina

I have a brony story as well, but first here's another one of those birthday games. This one is slightly NSFW and clearly written by someone whose first language was not English, but I've posted one that's much worse a few hundred pages back so whatever, I'm still spoilering it

316647_495381243826169_1151201672_n.jpg

I get to read Fluttershy a bedtime story. That's adorable :)

For Halloween, I went to this Nightmare Night meetup at Mane Event with another brony friend I met a few weeks ago at one of my College's football games. There were about 20 people there, most with Brony shirts, one in really good Big Macintosh cosplay, and another in a Derpy costume. We played bowling, and then laser tag where we utterly destroyed (and possibly weirded out) 2 teams, one was some kids and their mom, and the other was these douchebags that had some less than polite things to say about us. Well we hung out in the bar area afterwards to eat and whatnot and then the guy in the Derpy getup I think had just a bit too much to drink and then went up to my friend in the Fluttershy shirt and started hugging him. It freaked him out, and scarred this other random guy for life if the look on his face was anything to go by xD he got a ride from another guy home so it's all good. We spent the rest of the night watching videos, talking about why we like the show, etc. and then blasting pony dubstep in the parking lot at midnight(well not really blasting since the speakers on the car were kinda weak) Me and my friend were sorta worried that the guys at the meetup would be those stereotypical weirdos but they weren't and It was easily the funnest night I've had in years. Brony meetups are best meetups. We will be meeting up for the season premier as well.

I actually do know a bunch of Bronies in real life. I go to a local message board in Colorado, and we have regular meetups, most of the time watching some episodes in a classroom at a State University. These guys are pretty damn awesome, and whenever I feel down about the drama that sometimes goes on in this fandom, I always think back to those guys and remember why I enjoy this fandom so much.

Which reminds me, there's actually a meetup this weekend to watch the season premiere. I should definitely stop by, It's actually been a while since I've attended a screening.

Edited by Lyra Heartstrings

Actually have been thinking about going to Eastern Washington's Uni here in my town to see if there were any brony meet ups or activities. While I'm kinda on the fence about the idea, it'd be a good excuse for me to get out of the house and hang out with a human being for once that's not my roommate or roomate's fiance. I mean I don't mean this in a bad way, but sometimes when I find myself at an event where it's filled with quite a few, well, nerds (in a positive meaning, I just can't think of a better word to describe the kinda person deeply obsessed with something), I get a little uncomfortable since I don't always warm up easy or share the same sense of humor.

But that aside, I shouldn't let that get in the way, since I'll never know until I go to one. Who knows, maybe I'll fit right in (as long as I bring a pony shirt, they won't beat me up that is).

• Thumbs Up 2