Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

Wow, so just a few more hours huh? I've honestly never really been "into" a show when it was still airing new episodes to look forward to each week, so I'm pretty excited to be honest. With my sleep schedule right now, I'll probably go to bed right before it airs, but oh whale, I'll catch it later tomorrow.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello new variant cover.

1.JPG

Also new episode of Doctor Whooves and Assistant and Doctor Whooves Adventures.

• Thumbs Up 1

This one is slightly NSFW and clearly written by someone whose first language was not English, but I've posted one that's much worse a few hundred pages back so whatever, I'm still spoilering it

*snip*

I get to read Fluttershy a bedtime story. That's adorable smile.png

Oh boy, would I dare? Hmm...

I... I've win a game against Vinyl Scratch. Huh, well that wasn't so bad. xD

Anyway, this is something I've been all hush-hush about. Not another Uekawa styled pic, just something... different. I fear this page might be flooded with images already, so... spoiler'd.

danica_s_friendship_is_magic__fictional__by_fuzon_s-d5kkrb2.jpg

johanna_s_friendship_is_magic__fictional__by_fuzon_s-d5kl659.jpg

I DID say I will remake this some pages back. tongue.png

Link 1

Link 2

• Thumbs Up 3

Everybody to their livestreams!

Edit: Brief clips of Too Many Pinkies. There was an armada.

Edited by VEDJ-F
  • Thumbs Up 2

LOOK AT ALL THOSE PINKIE PIES.

IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

Edit: The world becomes a better place every time I see the Pinkie clones playing with each other.

Edited by Pinkamina
  • Thumbs Up 4

Ok, the reverse gravity stair slide was awesome.

Also, I'm pretty sure I saw regular old Berry Punch at the Jousting Event.

Edited by Pinkamina
  • Thumbs Up 7

So over all it was alright I guess, but it felt pretty weak at times. Definitely awesome parts, but I guess in the end I was just expecting more out of King Somber. All he did was kinda growl, finally got his chance, and then imploded or some shit. I was really hoping he'd turn out to be yet another awesome villain like Discord or something.

That aside, like I said, there were awesome bits. I loved the last reprise the most out of all the songs, seeing Twilight do dark magic was pretty crazy, and seeing Spike get a spot on the window was amazing, XD. Ready for the next episodes though, the previews of some of them were a giant cock tease

• Thumbs Up 7

So over all it was alright I guess, but it felt pretty weak at times. Definitely awesome parts, but I guess in the end I was just expecting more out of King Somber. All he did was kinda growl, finally got his chance, and then imploded or some shit. I was really hoping he'd turn out to be yet another awesome villain like Discord or something.

That aside, like I said, there were awesome bits. I loved the last reprise the most out of all the songs, seeing Twilight do dark magic was pretty crazy, and seeing Spike get a spot on the window was amazing, XD. Ready for the next episodes though, the previews of some of them were a giant cock tease

Lots of preview clips for other episodes, including the Rainbow Dash vs other flyer one, one with Celestia standing next to two more real horses and an age regression episode.

Lots of preview clips for other episodes, including the Rainbow Dash vs other flyer one, one with Celestia standing next to two more real horses and an age regression episode.

As predicted I only managed to see like... 1/4th of the episode, but it was great... At least in the comedic side, especially PInkie, she made me LOL for reals.

:lol: (She's a better changeling than the changelings themselves XD)

I really... Didn't get to see a lot of the more serious part though.

Edited by gato

LOL, the G3 reference is win. laugh.png

Edited by chaoscontrol14