Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

That looks kind of amazing. Well, it's pretty, anyway; I can't really speak for the mechanics since I know Applejack about fighting games. But... I mean, there are, like, kicks and stuff! That makes it good, right?

• Thumbs Up 5

It does look great. Looks fun as well. The music is also quite nice.

I can't really speak for the mechanics since I know Applejack about fighting games.

• Thumbs Up 1

So what does Jason Thiessen (A.K.A. the director) think?

ponyfight.th.png

*fangirl squee*

I can't really speak for the mechanics since I know Applejack about fighting games. But... I mean, there are, like, kicks and stuff! That makes it good, right?

It's pretty awkward looking at it from my perspective because I notice a hit/combo counter constantly reset despite it the person recording doing things that looked like or at least intended to be legitimate combos. For most of the video the actually hit counter doesn't go above 2 and at the most it goes to 4 (and that was only once), so I'm questioning if this game is primarily based off of short combos and constant resets or if the combo counter is just glitched/unfinished.

It's pre-Alpha footage so I obviously can't make a final say yet, but yeah. It looks like pre-Alpha. I'm sure it'll be fun tho'

Edited by Chooch

They finally got it done. I've been waiting for this for months, and was beginning to lose hope after the Cutie Mark Crusaders rendition came out and there was talk that it was cancelled:

50 Bronies took part!

Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 1

They finally got it done. I've been waiting for this for months, and was beginning to lose hope after the Cutie Mark Crusaders rendition came out and there was talk that it was cancelled:

50 Bronies took part!

*single tear*

Y'know, it's times like these where some people in a fanbase get together to do things like this that make me feel all warm and fuzzy. Even though they suck at singing, the love is there and I can feel it just by hearing it.

A for effort. ;w;

Hmmm. This pony fighting game intrigues me, but will it have special attacks?

It's quite possible the blue bar building up below the yellow health bar is intended for exactly that.

Edit: only present during the first clip of the video.

Edited by Cheez

Mention a certain Fan Fic (and no, not Cupcakes, before anyone asks) off hand in the Pony thread of one of the forums you go to. Feel absolutely terrible when other people start reading it mostly because you brought it up, even though you pleaded with them not to. Attempt to cheer them up as best as you can as you see their emotions pour out of their hearts in increasingly depressing posts, all the while silently crying to yourself for being an asshole and bringing it up in the first place.

I recognize the terrible irony in making this post, but I just need somewhere to vent.

So, i finally downloaded all of the chapters and managed to see untill 24 (Owl's well that ends well).

I really loved all of those (and Photo Finish is now my favourite 1 chapter pony), though I find the Cutie Mark Chronicles to be my least favourite episode of the whole series (or maybe not, but the fact that I see it like something heavily overrrated doesn't help)... I can almost hear the tolerating mob coming at me.

Tomorrow I will probably watch the last 2 episodes before (temporally) returning from my gaming break to play some Sonic games (oh man it's been like a whole month since I played something Sonic like >_>), "The best night ever" and "Party of one"...

Wich only means one thing...

Time to go read Cupcakes! :V

It can't be worse that "The night that never ended" can it?

Also, EqD is geting an interview with the director, you can post a comment there if you want to suggest a question.

Edited by gato

Time to go read Cupcakes! :V

Oh, do make sure you read it before seeing Party of One. It makes the experience 20% Cooler in retrospect.

It can't be worse that "The night that never ended" can it?

Cupcakes is considerably worse than The Night That Never Ended. Both literally (it isn't written nearly as well) and content wise (it is a shitload more violent. Furthermore, the comparatively little violence that TNTNE does have is written in a way so your imagination fills in the blanks, whereas Cupcakes just straight up describes it in gory detail).

Edited by Tornado

''Cupcakes'' is so bad. Seriously, it's not even well-written. ''The Night That Never Ended'' is how you do a darkfic.

Ugh, why don't people stay away from "Cupcakes"? Seriously, all I have read of that fic is one sentence, and a way too detailed summary, and it has disturbed me a lot. Seems like MLPFiM mixed with SAW.

Edited by PeanutButterDimond

Cupcakes is so bad it's funny. I simply CAN'T take it seriously when it involves cute technicolor creatures.

Plus, I've read more disturbing shit on my local news.

I hope my actions don't end up ruining The Ballad of Twilight Sparkle. I really do.

Disaster averted. I think I talked him out of reading it.

Edited by Tornado

The constant saying of pony with that accent is just..........ugh.

Sadly Cartoon Network UK and it's stablemates long ago lost their ability to advertise well to anyone outside their main demographic. this is pretty standard treatment for shows on Boomerang. Thankfully the show itself should be untouched - wonder what timeslot it'll take

I have to go with Professor Farnsworth on this one.

I would buy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSlnZxvi37s

Add Deadpool and Freakazoid alt. skins for Pinkie Pie for 20% more win.

A complete absence of hands doesn't leave me too confident with how this could end up, though I do find it kind of funny that this is the sort of game so much of this show's audience would be interested in.

Edited by Phos

I have to go with Professor Farnsworth on this one.

A complete absence of hands doesn't leave me too confident with how this could end up, though I do find it kind of funny that this is the sort of game so much of this show's audience would be interested in.

The Sonic Paradox team finished the second episode of Camaraderie is Supernatural!