Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

In the 80's cartoon the ponies don't look like roadkill but their toy counterparts are.... strange I can't put my finger on why.

To be fair though most 80's toys look a bit weird lol, not just ponies. I dunno why, they just do. I was showing Jez Keypers and he thinks they're really weird looking too.

yay.gif to Season2 being done. Although that was almost a given considering how popular the show is.

But I still have two questions:

1) When do Season 1's DVDs come out?

and

2) Who do I throw my money at to get them?

Edited by Snatcher2047

Forget Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash owns all your base. That is all.

Also, ALL the ponies before this redesign were bulky, grotesque, and ugly. The redesign made this show watchable, thank god.

Also, ALL the ponies before this redesign were bulky, grotesque, and ugly. The redesign made this show watchable, thank god.

Rainbow Dash didn't make a Dragon her bitch, now did she?

• Thumbs Up 2

Alright after watching three episodes I can easily say that this show just isn't for me. It's not bad but I just don't find it that appealing.

Rainbow Dash didn't make a Dragon her bitch, now did she?

Nope, but she can make Kyogre's drizzle ability completely useless. NO CLOUDS STAND A CHANCE AGAINST HER.

I like this show a great deal, but still too in service to my queens to change my av/sig. It's funny, like the day before I heard of this show, I was saying I didn't care if a show had flying space monkeys, if it had good writing, I could get into it. Then I found this show. Haha. Rarity is easily my favorite. She's uber sophisticated, yet anything but helpless, which is pretty much the reason I like Sonia so much. Fluttershy is my second favorite, but not because of how adorable she is. Rather it's the fact that she makes some pretty scathing snap judgements and holds them in until absolutely pressed. Then when they come out, it's just like damn, why you gotta be such a hater? Pinkie Pie is next because....well yeah. I really like everyone though.

Not too big on the music though. Granted, they're ten steps above Sonic Underground's stuff which I did tolerate, but not quite iPod worthy. Also the theme song. Every time that thing starts it's a harsh reminder that I'm watching a show for little girls. Every single time. It's somehow more girly than Totally Spies!'s theme (the first one anyway, before the show took a level in badass)

Nope, but she can make Kyogre's drizzle ability completely useless. NO CLOUDS STAND A CHANCE AGAINST HER.

Clouds? Forget clouds. Fluttershy terrified a "insert name here since I forgot" while she was being turned to stone!

Edited by PeanutButterDimond

Imma gonna try this show If I can swallow my pride... Dad always teased me whenever I watched the Powerpuff Girls and he didn't know how much that scarred me... ;_;

Anyway, I wasn't interested at first. But when I learned that Lauren Faust (The show's creator I believe?)was one of the main folks behind Fosters Home for Imaginary friends and the wife of Craig McCracken, that sparked a bit of interest...

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm loving this, but I can't watch when I have a terrible feeling in the pit of my stomach someone is going to walk in and have something like

happen (If it doesn't send you to the right time, go to 13 minutes, 20 seconds).
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm loving this, but I can't watch when I have a terrible feeling in the pit of my stomach someone is going to walk in and have something like

happen (If it doesn't send you to the right time, go to 13 minutes, 20 seconds).

Someone really needs to make an edit of that.

• Thumbs Up 2

I just fell in love with Rarity:

I find it amazing that her VA is the same person who plays Shana in the Shakugan no Shana English dub. That girl's got range.

• Thumbs Up 1

Same here. :unsure: Man, this show is great, but the more I watch it the more I hate myself. :/

Edited by T-Man

I want to see more love for Pinkie Pie , she's always been pretty disliked in the MLP community (depending who you're chatting to, she also has massive fans, people seem to love the old designs O_o) but she's cute now, and she can be annoying but she's so silly <3

Edited by Mollfie

My mom always wondered why I watch the Powerpuff Girls, but I just blew her off.

I didn't care then, and I'm not gonna care now.

• Thumbs Up 1

Applejack-(n1299951264537).png

Ah do declare. Applejack would beg ta differ. Worst...Southern accent....Ever.

But yeah, I haven't seen any of the other pony shows (Not that I'd want to), but Friendship is magic is actually a mostly funny show. Too bad they aren't doing a second season until 2012. They must be taking the Haruhi Suzumiya route when it comes to waiting times.

Edited by SHAX Hedgefox

If I'm not mistaken, the Care Bears had heart tattoos on their right butt cheeks.

Edited by Indigo Rush