Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

TBH, I'd actually like to see a FiM baby ponies episode. Hear me out, put down the pitch forks. Imagine the mane 6 + Spike magically reverting into foals but retaining their adult memories and doing a meta parody of the 3.5 episodes (Why is there a Sweetie Belle in my Sonic Rainboom!?).

TBH, I'd actually like to see a FiM baby ponies episode. Hear me out, put down the pitch forks. Imagine the mane 6 + Spike magically reverting into foals but retaining their adult memories and doing a meta parody of the 3.5 episodes (Why is there a Sweetie Belle in my Sonic Rainboom!?).

Like Age Regression?ohmy.png

I can think of something a little different. The main ponies become baby ponies and Spike and the Cutie Mark Crusaders have to babysit them until the spell wears off!smile.png

OWGASM!biggrin.png

Edited by BW199148

Honestly? I feel that that concept would run out of steam before the second commercial.

Well of course the creators could take that concep further. Mr.Seirous! tongue.png

But where do you go from there? Twilight messed up a spell and the Mane Six are now fillies. HIJINKS ENSUE!

I don't see how you could get more than 10 minutes of show out of that without padding it out, even if you involved the CMC.

But where do you go from there? Twilight messed up a spell and the Mane Six are now fillies. HIJINKS ENSUE!

I don't see how you could get more than 10 minutes of show out of that without padding it out, even if you involved the CMC.

I don't know, jeez you take this too seirously.... sleep.png

EDIT: Sorry, Tornado! sad.png

Edited by BW199148

This whole craze about My Little Pony disturbs yet fascinates me at the same time. If 4chan likes it, then the internet must like it to, we are all sheep, humans are interesting beings. Do people even watch the show for the true value? The "bronies" I know are annoying and rude, it seems that they're just watching it because 4chan likes it and it's meme. Ooh boy.

They're back.

Oh gosh, guys, they're back.

They're back. I thought they were gone for good, but no, they're back

THEY'RE BACK!

13391026.jpg

I've seen that before that commercial at Wal-Mart. Someone who was there before tried it out and it wouldn't shut up.

(But then again, when does Pinkie Pie shut up? Then again she's more enjoyable in the show than this.)

This whole craze about My Little Pony disturbs yet fascinates me at the same time. If 4chan likes it, then the internet must like it to, we are all sheep, humans are interesting beings. Do people even watch the show for the true value? The "bronies" I know are annoying and rude, it seems that they're just watching it because 4chan likes it and it's meme. Ooh boy.

I usually keep myself away from most MLP centric message boards, since I'm aware of the rabid fans. Though whoever those Bronies were that you say are rude, do not speak for all of us and same goes for any fanbase. I have yet to find (And i do think there is one out there) a level headed message board kinda like how SSMB is to Sonic fans.

Edited by the ORIGINAL recolor

No I because I geuine like it, I think its cute, funny, enjoyable show the toys are cute too. I am not really into the meme stuff and try not to take it too seirously and just enjoy because I like it. I like retro MLP stuff too like MLP: Tales which had Bronies before Bronies! tongue.png

Ponies with no plot is such a horrid thought. It's all about the plot! <3 :D

Oh, by the way, when Celestia is talking about Discord's rule over Equestria, when it starts to show the painting of him manipulating ponies over a fire, if you listen veryclosely, you can just barely make out the tortured screams of suffering ponies. It blends in with the music and is very faint, but it's there. I was watching the HD video of the episode for the thousandth time today while leaning on my elbow with my hand putting my crappy left headphone to my left ear and then I faintly heard it. I was like "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?" and then I relistened a few times. It's so faint it's almost nonexsistant and it blends in with the BGM but I'm sure it's there.

there's no plot after episode 2

True, there's no plot after episode 2 (until Season 2, which then the opening season's plot will also end after next week) but I don't just watch it for the plot. The series is just amazing, and personally the best "new" cartoon since Lilo & Stitch which was years ago. Have you seen TV lately? Have you seen overtaken by boring, generic girl comedies such as Victorious, Shake it Up and Jessie? Also the cartoons, The Problem Solverz? Generator Rex?

Yeah, this show is filled with tons of plot with lots of jaw dropping curves. It always keeps me very interested.

Edited by PeanutButterDimond

Ponies with no plot is such a horrid thought. It's all about the plot! &lt;3 :D

Oh, by the way, when Celestia is talking about Discord's rule over Equestria, when it starts to show the painting of him manipulating ponies over a fire, if you listen veryclosely, you can just barely make out the tortured screams of suffering ponies. It blends in with the music and is very faint, but it's there. I was watching the HD video of the episode for the thousandth time today while leaning on my elbow with my hand putting my crappy left headphone to my left ear and then I faintly heard it. I was like &quot;WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?&quot; and then I relistened a few times. It's so faint it's almost nonexsistant and it blends in with the BGM but I'm sure it's there.

I heard it clearly. Sounds like the background all throughout Dante's Inferno.

Slice of life stories are still stories.

Just because the fate of the world isn't at stake doesn't mean there's no plot. These are stories about character development, and personally I find them even more enjoyable than the adventure arcs.

• Thumbs Up 3

Okay, I'll try to stop being immature for a bit.

I love both slice of life and adventure stories equally. Though I might be slightly more loving towards the adventure stories. I just love episodes where we learn more about Equestria and see new places. I find Equestria's history very interesting and I love learning more about it. That being said, I love the slice of life stories too.

No, I'm watching the same show.

Moving back to SRS BSNS for a moment, in addition to what Dr. Mechano said, there were still overarching storylines that spanned several episodes. The GGG was the main acting force behind several episode-specific stories, for example; and the CMC-centric episodes are all part of a still-ongoing storyline.

Don't forget the bunch of continuity nods like Fluttershy saying "A hop skip and a jump" in Feeling Pinkie Keen.

Yes there is. There may not be a strict continuity of episodes after the second episode, but conflicts occur throughout the entire series, just as they do in all slice-of-life comedies-

Episode 3- Twilight is sent tickets to one of the most important events in Equestria, and must choose which friend to take along, all of her friends having good reasons to attend, from helping their family's business to achieving a life-long dream.

Episode 4- Applejack's brother is injured during applebucking season, so she is left to pick all the apples herself. She finds herself over exhausted as she tries to balance all of her responsibilities.

Episode 5- Rainbow Dash's jerk of a childhood friend comes for a visit, and Pinkie feels left out, so she takes matters into her own hands.

Episode 6- A braggart unicorn, claiming to have defeated one of the fiercest of monsters, comes to town and makes everyone feel inadequate. Then said monster attacks.

Episode 7- A sleeping dragon causes smoke to cover all of the land, and Twilight and co. must force the dragon away from Ponyville. Their task is made even more difficult by an extremely fearful Fluttershy.

Episode 8- Applejack and Rarity are forced to spend the night at Twilight's slumberparty after a huge storm hits. They don't get along so well, much to Twilight's disappointment.

Episode 9- A mysterious zebra known as Zecora curses the ponies, and Applejack's younger sister decides to confront the zebra alone. The ponies must follow her into the forest and save her from the 'evil enchantress.'

Episode 10- Some cute creatures come to Ponyville, and cause chaos as they multiply. This is only made worse by the princess's impending visit.

Episode 11- Twilight has to't find a way to help the ponies clear out winter, as magic is forbidden.

Episode 12- Applejack's younger sister, Applebloom, is teased by her classmates for not having a cutie mark yet. She sets off on a quest to find out her talent, with very little success.

Episode 13- Applejack and Rainbow Dash get too caught up in their athletic competition, to the point they start cheating in the Running of the Leaves race.

Episode 14- Rarity has her hands full after she volunteers to make dresses for her friends. Her friends do not approve of her design decisions, forcing her to revise her designs over and over again.

Episode 15- Twilight is perplexed by Pinkie Pie's strange "Pinkie sense", and tries everything in her power to prove it wrong. Also, a hydra attacks.

Episode 16- Rainbow Dash is outshined at her own game by Rarity's new wings.

Episode 17- Fluttershy volunteers to watch Applebloom and friends, but discovers child care doesn't come naturally to her once the girls run into the forest.

Episode 18- Applebloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle enter a talent show, and are embarrassed by their horrible performance.

Episode 19- Rarity is kidnapped by the Diamond Dogs, so Spike enlists the help of friends to save her.

Episode 20- A famous photographer becomes interested in Rarity's designs, but she is soon outshone by an unwilling Fluttershy.

Episode 21- The ponies visit a western town with a tree for their orchard, but it is stolen by a group of Buffalo who are feuding against the settlers.

Episode 22- Fluttershy steals the princess's sick pet, and the guards come looking for it.

Episode 23- Applebloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle, frustrated they have not found their own, ask the cast who they earned their cutie marks.

Episode 24- Spike becomes jealous and runs away after an owl takes his place a Twilight's assistant.

Episode 25- Pinkie Pie becomes upset after her friends refuse to attend her party, assuming they no longer like her.

Episode 26- The ponies attend the Gala, but are disappointed to find it not at all as they expected it.

Also:

watch-it-for-the-plot.jpeg

I'm sorry, it had to be posted.

Edited by BlazingTales
  • Thumbs Up 5