Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

^^We watch it for the plot.

Most definitely this. Also, I didn't even realize there was a show until Vinyl Scratch told me about it (not because some famous guy on the internet likes it,) and I was immediately enticed and watched all of season 1 as well as the season 2 premiere. I do enjoy the fact that is funny, cute, and all the while being a show aimed at eight year-old girls. That's what I call impressive.

• Thumbs Up 2

Most definitely this. Also, I didn't even realize there was a show until Vinyl Scratch told me about it (not because some famous guy on the internet likes it,) and I was immediately enticed and watched all of season 1 as well as the season 2 premiere. I do enjoy the fact that is funny, cute, and all the while being a show aimed at eight year-old girls. That's what I call impressive.

I simply love it when people say that without irony. Innocence is bliss.

• Thumbs Up 1

I simply love it when people say that without irony. Innocence is bliss.

I find it cute.

You guys need to catch up on your memes.

• Thumbs Up 1

Heh, I knew that for a while, you do forget that MLP is mainly for girls, I know and I don't care! wink.png

Edited by Mega

Watched the premiere.

Hmmmm, so Celestia and Luna turned their enemy into stone and placed his petrified body in their back yard like a plastic flamingo…

….soooo what’s the story behind those other statues?

i wasnt saying that

oh well since all of you are going to throw a big FIT if i say more i might as well shut up.

dont reply to this if you dont want to start shit.

Edited by Ishtar

I am suddenly very glad I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and that this doesn't involve me in any way.

• Thumbs Up 3

I am suddenly very glad I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and that this doesn't involve me in any way.

Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm pretty sure everyone here knows about the upcoming death battle and if you don't then here:

I just saw the trailer thing for it on the bronyshow and I just thought of something. Rainbow Dash and Starscream are known for opposite things. Starscream is known for his many attempts at betraying Megatron while Rainbow Dash is known for her loyalty. I feel like an idiot for not thinking about that sooner.

• Thumbs Up 1

I feel kind of stupid for feeling sad after watching that, because what other outcome could I possibly have been expecting to Twilight + Spike + sadmusic? Actually I was expecting it to be about Twilight growing old instead of just Spike leaving, but dammit the outcome's the same. Sniff.

Watched the premiere.

Hmmmm, so Celestia and Luna turned their enemy into stone and placed his petrified body in their back yard like a plastic flamingo… ….soooo what’s the story behind those other statues?

I caught the premiere when it aired and

that was the first thing I thought as well. Also, They sealed an unspeakable evil in a statue and then placed it in an easily accessible location? I'd think it would be best to bury that thing 50ft underground.

Edited by Steelers2056

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/09/confirmed-gap-between-discord-and.html

... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *Sob* :'(

Um... John De lancie discovered bronies.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/09/john-de-lancie-on-ponies.html

Ultimate MLPFiM Brony Edition.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/09/ultimate-my-little-pony-brony-edition.html

Lucky you. My and my stupid comments.

You can just feel the sexual tension.

Such much for the lack of heterosexuality. :P