Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

7d680593a80c1b7e81398a9bb6f2a62c-d4a9wnp.png

ecf766aedda8cde4e34acffcd45aa263-d4adfzc.png

And that is Discord's backstory, kids. :3

mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

Why Fluttershy though? Pinkie Pie is Discord's favorite because the Element of Laughter.

http://www.equestria...iscord-and.html

... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *Sob* :'(

61071%20-%20celestia%20gaben%20trollestia%20valve.jpg

The truly scary thing is that I saw that joke being made about a week before S2E1 even premiered.

The greatest thing in the history of anything:

60898 - Discord animated spongebob spongebob_Squarepants squidward squidward_tentacles.gif

Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 1

Watched the premiere.

Hmmmm, so Celestia and Luna turned their enemy into stone and placed his petrified body in their back yard like a plastic flamingo…

….soooo what’s the story behind those other statues?

It kind of makes you wonder what other criminals, villains and monsters are on display there...

fUc4Y.png

• Thumbs Up 2

Ḑ̛̝͈̖͍̼̦̲̤ͧI͎̹̫ͧͨ͊̊S̿҉̛̜̮̭̦̪̣̦̰C̶̱̜̫ͨ̈́ͣ̄ͯͤͨ͜ͅH̦̣ͪ͌̐ͮ̿͊ͫ́͢Ỏ̷̢͓̗̩ͦͮ͐̏ͪR̜͉̮̙̙͈̤̖ͩ̄̆́͂͐̓̚Ḑ͉̳̣̝̔͆̓́́͟ ̩͚̹̙̬͂͊̔ͨ̏͒͘F̶̢̮̦̘̱ͧ̇ͭͤTͬ̇̽̋͒ͤͤ҉͉̺A̢̖̺̓̔G̵͕̘̪̠͇̭̎̃̓ͪ̏̊͗Ǹ̶̳̯̼͕̦̃͝͠

It kind of makes you wonder what other criminals, villains and monsters are on display there...

Trudat.

Then again, what’s to say they’re all demonic villains?8D

Narnia.jpg

Edited by Vantoggle
  • Thumbs Up 1

Uh, I don't know if this is relevant or not, but...if you're wondering why anything Sonic-related isn't showing up on Equestria Daily (fics, art, comics, etc.), well, this is Seth's reason:

Honestly the last sonic thing I posted started hell in my email box and drama in the actual post, so I tend to avoid directly placing him anywhere.

Understandable, really, but unfair at the same time. =/

Oh well.

Part 2 will be shown Saturday.

bookface.png

And this is why you dorks need a Facebook. Get with the times.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Edited by Ricky

bookface.png

I don't see how that isn't something that we all knew already.

Uh, irony? Care to elaborate for me? o_o

"Love and tolerate"

*posts Sonic*

AGSDGSAGDAHFK|HJKSDGHKSDFGSG RAGE!

• Thumbs Up 1

bookface.png

Uh, I'm pretty sure we knew that. There's going to be a gap between episode 2 and 3.

Oh and the times happen to be shit so... yeah, no thanks.

"Love and tolerate"

*posts Sonic*

...ah, of course! lol! Yeah, that IS ironic! Hehe...

"Love and tolerate"

*posts Sonic*

I was once reading one these moments in Ponibooru and one of the bronies (trying to sound smart between all the anons screaming that every Sonic fan is like Chrischan) said something like "The thing I really hate about Sonic fans is the need they feel to put Sonic into everything, that's freaking annoying".

Says the guy in a Pony-Sonic crossover picture.

Says the guy in the fandom that has tried to crossover ponies with even more stuff that I have ever seen Sonic into, from Adventure time to Warhammer 40k going trough Starcraft and taking a turn in Samurai Jack, then going to God of War and Street Fighter going around Mario, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, a big chunk of ther Marvel series, a big chunk of the DC series, Mortal Kombat, the NHL, The freaking Phantom of the Opera... And the list goes on.

For a moment I thought he was doing hypocrite humor but then I saw people agreeing with him... And I closed the tab.

I wonder where did this come from?

I blame 4chan.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Love and tolerate"

*posts Sonic*

Good god, we're the scum of the internet. Jeez.

Its ain't easy being a Sonic fan.

• Thumbs Up 1

I was once reading one these moments in Ponibooru and one of the bronies (trying to sound smart between all the anons screaming that every Sonic fan is like Chrischan)

Diz just started re-watching MLP: FIM. New episodes? Awesome.

I should not have started all over again. I want to watch the new episodes, damnit! *Is going to do a marathon to get to the new episodes faster*

Ehh, the fact that you are quoting me suggests that you are saying that because I said so, and that's not what I was trying to say at all. I was just pointing out that there is a stereotype going on that every single Sonic fan is like him.

Not that I know anything about him to begin with but the reputation he seems to have around this fanbase makes him look like something bad.

Edited by Gartocer

Seriously? NEWSFLASH EVERYPONY: Chris Chan is a Brony too! I fear the day he makes the next Sonichu webcomic using FiM, such as Sonirainbow Dash or Pinkachu Pie or some other abomination that he may turn into some hentai comic revolving around the trolls in his life. In fact, he's liked MLP years before FiM was even conceived and made a video back in 2005 (his first video ever) telling guys to play with MLP dolls and for girls to play with Transformers figures. Here's the video now:

Funny thing is that now that girls seem to love the Transformers movies and guys like MLP, people have sort of been taking his advise without knowing xD so don't pin him on Sonic/Pokemon fans. Many fanbases in some way, shape or form have to deal with him.

Edited by BW199148

Jeez, would people shut up about Chris-Chan already, who cares? dry.png

EDIT: I agree with Gartocer its freaking annoying when people compare Sonic fans to Chris-Chan. But its funny when some Bronies do it the Iorny is so stupid!

Okay little colourful Ponies with names like Fluttershy are manly and awesome, but Sonic is for babies and losers?

What the hell is wrong with people. I don't call myself a Bronie anymore its stupid I am a person who happens to love the current MLP franchise, I also love Sonic The Hedgehog.

*Hey, that's a pretty cool art style. I think I'll look for other stuff the artist may have drawn*

lollerskates.png
Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 2