Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

So, guys. How bad are the screamers in the Luna games? I don't want to play any of them, but I'm curious about Let's Plays. I just don't like LOUD SCREAMING, which is why I'm wary of watching the LPs. If it's just scary imagery and creepy music, I could probably handle those LPs.

Huh, it turns out that the Rainbow Dash, clouds and Derpy sprites were from MLPFiM Online and made by Urimas. Turns out Screw Attack used them without asking or even crediting Urimas.

So, guys. How bad are the screamers in the Luna games? I don't want to play any of them, but I'm curious about Let's Plays. I just don't like LOUD SCREAMING, which is why I'm wary of watching the LPs. If it's just scary imagery and creepy music, I could probably handle those LPs.

Zalgofied pics with eerie sounds.

Found a box of toothpaste with Pinlie Pie on it. Which is quite odd, seeing as Pinkie consumes so much sugar, sweets, chocolate, and possible illeagal substances on a daily basis.

Here's the link to it on the facebook page for anypony who wants to comment. smile.png

http://www.facebook....v=2141070081303

Flutterbitch is freaking awesome!

smile.png I love Twilight being trampled by the slenderbunnies("Good boy, Angel. Momma's so proud." XD I love Flutterbitch so much!) Apple Jack seems to like a tiny bit better. Pinkie... is well... lol. Rarity is still with that rock and OH GAWD! Oh gawd, Discord skating on the soap while saying "Beautiful isn't it?". The way he says that, the animation, his voice. biggrin.png <3 Oh gawd, Discord, I love him so much! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Edited by PeanutButterDimond

On topic of the Luna Games... Yes I know that they're screamers, but as a sheltered child, I'm easily terrified of eerie music and sounds and whatnot. Heck one of the reactions I saw gave me the chills, just from the guy staring at the screen like he was being hypnotized by the music playing and the voices.

Bah, I'm such a coward.

Anyways, watched the Preview clips for the next episode myself. I'm looking forward to the episode! biggrin.png

Edited by the ORIGINAL recolor

Flutterbitch gives me about another 20 reasons to love Fluttershy.

Episode 2 is looking lovely, too bad I can't watch it because fuck band.

Edited by Nix

Apple Liar, Flutterbitch and Discord being awesome again. Episode two is looking even better than the first.

Wow, that's just awesome. They way Flutterbitch said that was so awesome. Same goes for Discord skating on soap. Epic. BTW, I watched the LP, and it's kind of funny, but mostly boring. No screaming in the game at all (just scary music and weird image of pinkie,) and they lied about multiple "endings," which is just an image of Pinkie Pie appearing.

I must say, that was a REALLY clever way of making Twilight realize how important her friends are and snapping her out of her funk. Great use of continuity! :)