Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

I thought for a moment that

the elements weren't gonna work since Discord was so chilled about it, I was hoping they would've kept him as a recurring villain since he's such a lovable bastard and it felt more like that's it? and why no Luna?

I want more Flutterbitch too. That said, lovedthe season 2 pilot, hell of a lot better villain than Nighmare moon.

Edited by Gartocer

...Hmm, few things.

-Discord is a fucking boss

-As much as I hate the stupid nicknames for the cursed cast members and other stuff, seeing Fluttershy be a total bitch actually made me WANT to call her Flutterbitch. Christ what a bitch.

-I call bullshit on the Elements being in the BOOK the whole time which both makes no sense and makes Discord look like a fucking idiot for literally mailing the gun to their doorstep. This kinda proves that Discord is pretty bad at riddles.

-PONY FIIIIIGHT!

-Did I mention Fluttershy was such a bitch, really she MAKES this episode next to Discord.

-Spike, you're the new Rainbow Dash lets GO ALREADY! FUCK! MOVE IT PEOPLE LETS GET THIS OVER WITH!

-Oh noes, now Twilight's turning gray. Is this the end? Has Discord finally won?! IS THIS THE END OF EQUESTRIA AS WE KNOW IT-ohwaitnevermind I'll just lift my finger for once and actually do something says Celestia........ here have you're letters back, they've been taking up so much space.

-I bet Spike is starting to regret being a living fax machine.

-Big Mac acting like a dog/Granny Smith tap dancing. Wild Meme appeared!

-What? Now Twilight has the ability to force spontaneous memories?! I call bullshit!

-Rainbow Dash chase = rainbow_dash_so_awesome_by_miami974-d47pdj5.jpg SO AWSUM!

-Twilight: If we don't catch her Discord will win! Fluttershy: Aw HELL Naw!

-At this point we find out that for all of Discord's awesomeness, he's slightly retarded, doesn't even NOTICE that they're all back to normal and pointing the big gun at his head. And NOW Twilight can LEVITATE AND MAKE A FORCEFIELD THINGY? That's it I quit!

-And.... that's it?... minor sorta-kinda-maybe Star Wars ending reference? ..... well that was slightly disappointing.

Edited by Black Spy

No Luna because these were both Season One-and-a-Half more than they were Season Two.

Edit: Took about as long as I thought it would:

62766%20-%20spike_is_rainbow_dash.png

Maybe even a bit longer.

Edit 2 - Electric Boogaloo: Oh god. FlutterDash is even more canon than RariTom:

62770%20-%20fluttershy%20rainbow_dash%20shipping.png

Edited by Tornado

I found this episode amazing! It made me physically laugh out loud at times. Favourite parts:

- FLUTTERBITCH.

- PISSIE PIE.

- The Rainbow Dash chase.

- Epic Pony battle in Twilight's house.

- The scene where Twilight goes grey. And vice versa, the scene where she gets all cheerful again.

Just another month until new episodes... :(

Edited by Zero-Boom

Jesus Tapdancing Christ. I knew it was a take on the ending, but holy shit:

Also, as I said in my status, Applejack = Han Solo = Best Pony.

• Thumbs Up 1

Loved it. So many parts that made me laugh out loud.

I'm one of the few that isn't dissapointed in the ending, because it was more or less the ending I was expecting. Yeah, it might have been nice to have a longer and more intense fight but It is still a kids show and their are limits to what the writers can do.

After all, this is MLP, not Dragonball Z

Twilight's corruption and restoration: wonderful. And I loved the Star Wars esque ending.

I knew they were referencing Star Wars with that ending! I love this show. :)

Seriously, I knew they had to be parodying Star Wars with that ending. It was obvious, but i didn't this it was that close!

"Why did you do that, Fluttershy"? "Because you looked so peaceful".

"Rainbow Dash get over here!" "Gulp."

"I never thought it would happen. My friends... HAVE TURNED IN TO COMPLETE JERKS!"

"But Twilight, aren't you missing sompony?" "Nope. We got the liar, the grump, the horder and the brute. That just about covers it."

This episode was hilarious! XD I just loved how pissed Twilight gets that she isn't even trying to be nice anymore.

Poor Berry Punch got covered with pepper(Or was it salt?).

Alas poor Discord. We knew him well. I really do hope they bring him back at some point.

This episode was absolutely hilarious. Discord'sfaces were hilarious. They remind me of EEnE. I loved the Rainbow Dash chase.

Jesus Tapdancing Christ. I knew it was a take on the ending, but holy shit:

Also, as I said in my status, Applejack = Han Solo = Best Pony.

And thus. Applelestia was born! :V

• Thumbs Up 1

Liked the episode, but it felt that it should have been a 3-parter. Also, no song from Discord made me a bit disappointed, but oh well. Here's for the rest of the season being great or better as it goes along.

Edited by AdventChild

Today finished watching all the episodes of LP.

Damn that show is sooooooo good. It reminds me of my beloved 90's so much. :)

I can't freaking wait for the next episode. The last episode is awesome and so funny :D

Awesome episode, despite the ho-hum climax. The complete Star Wars A New Hope homage was just pure awesome and I'm not even the biggest Star Wars fan. Also, I can only imagine the memes that are going to come from Spike being the new Rainbow Dash part.

Like I said before, I hope we haven't seen the last of Discord, especially with how bad his exit was.

Just got finished watching part 2. It was great conclusion with plenty of lines that made me laugh. I really liked the Star Wars reference at the end too!

Edited by Kevin

Couldn't really end any other way considering the actual target audience would not have appreciated a violent showdown. Enjoyed it. :D

I wasn't expecting more violence in the end, I was just expecting the final showdown to have more substance than "HERE WE ARE! YOU LOSE, DISCORD! *END*" Discord could have at least put up a little bit more of a fight... or at least tried to move out of the way.

As someone else stated, this could have benefited greatly from being at least a three-parter instead of two.

Edited by Snatcher2047

Yeah, I feel that someone as evil as Discord who has done so much harm to Equestria should have had a more... climatic ending. Still awesome though and I really hope he appears again in the future.

Also Cartoon Brew has a new article about us.

http://www.cartoonbrew.com/tv/weve-created-a-bronster.html

"interpreted differently by younger animation fans who aren’t as familiar with industry lingo like creator-driven animation."

You know, getting pissed or making a clever insult isn't my style so if anyone else has anything to say about this, I implore you to go ahread.