Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

Cartoon Network's parody show MAD just aired an episode that was supposedly to feature a segment called "Cowboys and Alien Force," a clear parody of "Cowboys and Aliens" and "Ben 10: Alien Force." The segment began normally with references from both properties, then the title card came up.

However, once the scene changed, something unexpected happened. After a quick mention of a "My Little Pony Bracelet," thousands of shining, multi-colored lights began to rain from the sky. They were Ponies. After their appearance, a new title card came up, revealing ANOTHER title:

COWBOYS AND EQUESTRIANS.

Needless to say, that pretty much made the episode. XD

Yeah, just watched that recently. Also, Thunder LOLcats.........nuff said.

Yeah, just watched that recently. Also, Thunder LOLcats.........nuff said.

Gotta love how the Ponies were also a part of the internet meme army. XD

Lol, I just got a journal on deviant art from one of my friends about that episode. He's really pissed about that right now... Something tells me he hates My little Pony... tongue.png

Eh haters can hate. I still love it.

Edited by the ORIGINAL recolor

I was about to finally start Season 2, and then I stumbled upon this.

A Norwegian intro ...

A Norwegian intro?!

Since when did we start dubbing? I will continue to watch the show in English, but seeing this happening in a language I understand much better is so unreal, wtf and epic, all at the same time.

Happy news deserves happy ponies.

63481+-+Bonbon+Lyra+artist+tess+cute.png

The Lyra/Bon Bon household is relaxed and trouble free after hearing definitive confirmation of the continuation of Season 2. Episode 3 is entitled 'Lesson Zero', and will air at 9 AM Eastern time on Saturday, October 15.

According to another source who works at a tv listings company, the description for the episode is as follows:

"Hyper-organized Twilight panics when she can’t find a lesson about friendship for her weekly letter to Princess Celestia."

Edited by Rainbow Boom

Good evening gentlecolts, I see Toronado has been saying nice things about me on here.

Just thought I'd pop in to say thanks for the positive reviews of my fics. Haven't actually played a Sonic game since the one I had on...either a Sega or Dreamcast, can't remember which. All I remember was that it was awesome. That being the case, I doubt I'd be much fun to talk to on here.

Toro will happily explain why. Someone innocently reviews I Won't See You Tonight on the GTPlanet brony thread, I pop in to say thanks, then lo and behold, I'm still there nine-hundred posts later.

• Thumbs Up 1

Good evening gentlecolts, I see Toronado has been saying nice things about me on here.

Just thought I'd pop in to say thanks for the positive reviews of my fics. Haven't actually played a Sonic game since the one I had on...either a Sega or Dreamcast, can't remember which. All I remember was that it was awesome. That being the case, I doubt I'd be much fun to talk to on here.

Toro will happily explain why. Someone innocently reviews I Won't See You Tonight on the GTPlanet brony thread, I pop in to say thanks, then lo and behold, I'm still there nine-hundred posts later.

83f8f0c3f6cc9b1dda0e442768de9452.png

• Thumbs Up 6

Interestingly, your name's spelled right over here. :P

*Looks at Fanfic rec list.*

*No Allegrezza.*

*Leaves for GTP.*

Where we talk about alcohol.

Twixieshot.jpg

I wonder if Tornado someone could get drunk in Twixie.

Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 1

Tornado is way to addicted the MLP:FIM...

And the reason I say that is because he wanted someone to post after him so he doesn't double post.

• Thumbs Up 3

^ And I thank you for that.

Who in here would have the honest balls to do a speech/presentation about MLP in their high school/college?

Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 3

Didn't someone do a scientific research thesis using MLP as a reference?

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

Hey, now. Double post phobia is entirely justified. If I didn't try to exercise a little restraint, the toku thread would basically just be me talking to myself for pages at a time. As opposed to me and Ekaje taking turns talking to ourselves. Very different.

Was that episode premise revealed to us before, or am I just remembering it from a fanfic?

Your class was unusually quiet. Sucks that it had to be only 5 minutes, I usually have to prepare 8 minute speeches/presentations, but you went through with it which was a surprise considering you hate these speeches :D Massive ballz.

though I'm still confused about what carried Octavia to make a bet with Vinyl...

Since when do we have a bet? And how come I never accepted to have a bet?

Gravekeeper drew this because I said I like Applejack drawings without her hairbands.

WARNING: There Be Implications

The%2520Safe%2520Word%2520is%2520Abaci.png

It seems to me that you guys are trying to say something about me, but I can't quite get what it may be.