Awoo.

Hilda Knott: Epic Girl Gamer

Badnik Mechanic

This.....is the best piece of news i've heard in a while. This lady is awesome and a clear example of how games can appeal to anyone. Miss Knott, i salute youhappy.png

As long as she doesn't play Sonic 06, as that might just finish her off tongue.png !

Seriously though, good for her. As for mental stimulation, gaming is probably a great idea.

Edited by Nightwing

An old lady playing Disgaea, a game that spends hours to do.

She might had spent 40 years to level grinding perfection but she definitely get my vote for most hardcore gamer.

I'd hate to fight her in Street Fighter. D:

What a cool woman. She must be the oldest Disgaea fan in the world.

Reminds me of another elderly woman was into games that EGM wrote about several years ago, except a bit less vulgar and more positive for the medium (i.e.: She had a short temper and would yell at Ashley from RE4 and call her a whore, apparently).

Edited by JunkoEnoshimapan

What a cool woman. She must be the oldest Disgaea fan in the world.

Reminds me of another elderly woman was into games that EGM wrote about several years ago, except a bit less vulgar and more positive for the medium (i.e.: She had a short temper and would yell at Ashley from RE4 and call her a whore, apparently).

To be fair after saving her ass only to watch her die and hearing "LEON HAAAAALLLPPPPP!" for like half the game will make you wanna hate Ashley.

The suit of armor is a godsend though.

Speaking of the rise in girl gamers...

IIRC, more females bought Animal Crossing (which has been the #1 selling game in Japan) than males.

This is amazing! I think the facts that it keeps the brain active needs to be remembered and told to all the people who blame video games. Heck, I've even heard that the Queen has a Wii!