Awoo.

Glitches/bugs/oversights that you actually like.

Burtzman

I'm not sure if it's a glitch, but in the Rush games you can do a spin dash followed by a quick hop and gain an INSANE burst of speed when you land, it's really useful in boss battles. If it is a glitch, at least it's consistent in how it works and it actually helpful.

Oh yeah. That only works in Boss battles though. Another funny thing about the spindash in Rush is that you can boost while charging it, thus propelling you forward while you are still charging the spindash. If you launch off a ramp while in this state and release the spindash in the air, it lauches you up.

The one that is really hard to pull off in 06 but awesome if you do - there's one with Knuckles and Rouge where you glide towards the ground and let go literally just as you hit it, and go flying absurdly high into the air.

It also made this gem of a reaction

Edited by PSI Freeze
  • Thumbs Up 2

There's this one glitch that I found in 06, in the Silver boss. Kinda hard to explain, but I ended up floating around (not being launched off to somewhere by Silver) infinitely above the "battleground" where you fight Silver. Then I used a gem and Sonic stayed in one place.

The flying Omega glitch in Sonic 06. I love it. Once I even manipulated it so I completed the entire level as Omega. He had his own ending screen and everything. Good times man, good times...