Awoo.

About Me edit option is broken! D:

Blue Wisp

So, I've been wanting to edit my sssssssssstupid About Me section. But whenever I edit it, the page never updates and I'm stuck in an infinite loop. The About Me section stays the same despite whatever I do. And to be honest it's kind of annoying me.

Is anyone else suffering from this problem?

• Thumbs Up 7

Same. Tried editing my "about me" section the other night. Got it all typed up, pushed save and it told me it was saved. Checked to make sure, but it still had what I had before I edited it. (Luckily I saved what I had written in a word document)

Yeah I noticed this the other night when I wanted to add the art trade Auto did for me to my about me page, must be a board glitch.

Yep, me too, I still have undead banana, when I thought I could join the zombie game, but it was closed. dry.png

• Thumbs Up 1

A Javascript error is stopping the page from saving your changes. Don't know any more than that at the minute.

Assuming the board has graceful degradation for About Me (it should, but haven't tested), if you need to update it in the meantime, try disabling Javascript, reloading the Edit Profile page, and making your changes.

• Thumbs Up 1

A Javascript error is stopping the page from saving your changes. Don't know any more than that at the minute.

Assuming the board has graceful degradation for About Me (it should, but haven't tested), if you need to update it in the meantime, try disabling Javascript, reloading the Edit Profile page, and making your changes.

I tried this but it didn't work out. Perhaps there's something I'm doing wrong?

Mine isn't functioning correctly either. Most issues like this turn out to be browser errors, but, since it isn't working for anyone in this case, it has to be an issue with the site itself, but, not sure why.

Edited by Monaco

And ever give us cause

To sing with heart and voice

God save the... bmn?

Seriously though, thanks admin for fixing it. It works now. XD

• Thumbs Up 1

The name of the SSMB Admin, bmn, is so ironic.

Who else can we bug for bugs? O-wait, could it be that he is actually a can of BugMeNot?