Awoo.

The Sonic forms elaboration thread

Vertekins

I'll post a reply (if I am allowed to)

I like all of Sonic's formes. I like them because with all the formes he can put his emotions into the emeralds or what not and he can use those powers to save the day. Also I think theres meaning to the colors and the formes he uses. (Please dont make fun of me for that one). My favorite is Super Sonic!

561a84c523b95_.thumb.png.7f12b3016e120b6

Super Sonic's color is gold and from what I know gold is generous and giving, compassionate and loving. Also sharing wisdom, knowledge, wealth with others.Gold is also the color that goes with being number one or on the top. In Sonic Adventure, Sonic uses the postitive energy of the chaos emeralds to be Super Sonic. 

For me I think that Sonic uses the energy and the traits that goes with the color of his forme and he uses them to save the day. When he uses the forme fights from compassion and love. He wants to protect those he loves and cares about. He uses his smarts to beat the villian if its Eggman or Dark Gia.

Also red eyes, red is the color of luck where I am from. haha Anyways, I love Sonic's super forme. Also the super forme was earned for him.

This can be said for his Golden Knight forme as well. He uses this forme to fight for compassion and for justice as well.

love_compassion_freedom_by_sonikku_miya-

I also love his wisps forme. The amazing thing about this formes is that Sonic got this forme from trust. This forme was earned. The wisps trust him that he can save them so they allow him to use their powers. This for me is awesome and it speaks about Sonic's character how he has compassion for the smallest animals. 

My favorite wisps forme? The Crimson Eagle! The eagle design looks cool and also for the things goes with the eagle it goes with Sonic perfectly. Justice and compassion. Heck yes! I also like the black hole wisps to and also the orbit wisps. Those were cool and Sonic can swallow his eneimes into a black hole?? Hell yeah!

Also before I end this....

tumblr_n0fsnbzSbZ1slcqqro1_500.thumb.jpg

I don't think he should have a super forme, (or anyone but Sonic and Blaze) but I love this design. Its a shame because I think this is cool. Also hes a light yellow. 

From what I know, yellow is the color of courage, fun and "enthusiasm". With Silver he is ready to save the world. Maybe not like Sonic but he tries his best to be the best hero he can be. The gold trimming also is a good thing to :)

• Thumbs Up 2