Awoo.

Pixar Animator Recaps NFL Season In Awesome Illustrions

AdventChild

I'm not much of a sports fan, but WOW! These illustrations are really great and interesting, and I kinda wish something like this were made into a movie. I especially like #8 with the Bills along with #13 and #16.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jpmoore/pixar-animator-recaps-the-nfl-season-in-amazing-s

(Probably might merge with the Movie Topic if doesn't warrant its own)

Edited by AdventChild
  • Thumbs Up 7

These are awesome! I don't care much for sports either, but if the results was expressed through drawings like these, I'd probably check up on who won more often.

Those tiny little ravens obliterating everything are my favorites, but I do love the way this guy renders cats as well. Great find. <3

I'm not the biggest fan of footy, so when someone metions NFL I usually wouldn't give a damn. But the third panel instantly sold me.

enhanced-buzz-5468-1360088344-14.jpg

Seriously, it's a cowboy roudhouse-kicking a motherfucking tiger. And with Chuck Norris imagery no less. You couldn't possibly depict a scene of more awesome than this.

I'm not the biggest fan of footy, so when someone metions NFL I usually wouldn't give a damn. But the third panel instantly sold me.

enhanced-buzz-5468-1360088344-14.jpg

Seriously, it's a cowboy roudhouse-kicking a motherfucking tiger. And with Chuck Norris imagery no less. You couldn't possibly depict a scene of more awesome than this.

I lost it when I saw that particular piece. That was just pure genius! I also agree with DarkLightDragon, number 7 giving a nod to Brave was a nice touch.