Awoo.

Demonized Sonic Characters

Masterofnone169

This is really just a quick and friendly discussion.  Does anyone ever remember these Images

I would get the Tails one but I can't one as high quality as these onesdemon%20sonic.jpgDemon%20Knuckles.jpgdemon%20shadow.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Masterofnone169

• Tori Himemiya

• Carbo

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You're kind of too late. Several years too late anyways.

illbleed.png

That's a boss from the obscure Dreamcast game Illbleed but it makes much sense out of context as it does in context.

Just randomly throwing that out there.

Edited by Crow the BOOLET

You're kind of too late. Several years too late anyways.

illbleed.png

That's a boss from the obscure Dreamcast game Illbleed but it makes much sense out of context as it does in context.

Just randomly throwing that out there.

I know that these images are old.  That was why I brought them here, so I could see who remembered them.

BTW.  As the title said.  these are demonized sonic characters.  In other words.  Fanart.

I don't think it has any resemblance to this Dreamcast game you are talking about.

Sorry but seeing how this topic doesn't contain much discussion value and isn't actually about works of your own, I'm afraid I'll have to lock this under the Showcase rules.