Awoo.

This Sega Sale is Insane...

Badnik Mechanic

So I'm not sure how many people use it, but Sega have an 'E-Store' where you can download PC games... Have you guys seen this sale?

Hell Yeah: £2.50

Viking Battle For Asgard: £2.50

Binary Domain: £5

The Club: £2.50

Renegade Ops: £2.50

It's not just limited to the UK either, it's also for the US and mainland Europe.

I know Viking isn't that great, and the Club is... erm... a game... But £2.5o for Hell Yeah and Renegade Ops is pretty good, Binary Domain for a £5!? If your PC can run it, get that now! Thats a great game for just £5.

Full details here.

• Thumbs Up 3

Crazy sale, but the games I'm not so sure about. Too bad its a PC sale. I might try out Hell Yeah though.

Edit: That list copied/pasted looked awful. Removed. :P

Edited by Autosaver

Nice job advertising this sale, SEGA. When you get the chance, do you think you could tell me what Binary Domain is?

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 3

Any of these games get Steam codes to go along with them?

Clicking on Binary Domain via the valentines day link I see this message.

A Steam account, registration with enclosed serial code and internet connection are required to play.

B.D. is an absolute steal to play at 5 bucks. The makes-you-think storyline alone is worth that price of admission.

Nice job advertising this sale, SEGA. When you get the chance, do you think you could tell me what Binary Domain is?

lol. I said in the Binary Domain thread that SEGA didn't really advertise the game and then I got insulted.

Tried sharing this with friends. They don't trust SEGA with credit card details. I admit, I laughed.

So I'm not sure how many people use it, but Sega have an 'E-Store' where you can download PC games... Have you guys seen this sale?

Hell Yeah: £2.50

Viking Battle For Asgard: £2.50

Binary Domain: £5

The Club: £2.50

Renegade Ops: £2.50

It's not just limited to the UK either, it's also for the US and mainland Europe.

I know Viking isn't that great, and the Club is... erm... a game... But £2.5o for Hell Yeah and Renegade Ops is pretty good, Binary Domain for a £5!? If your PC can run it, get that now! Thats a great game for just £5.

Full details here.

Viking, is actually a really good game and £2.50 for it is incredible tbh...

...its an oldish game now but I highly recommend it.