Awoo.

Jelly No Puzzle: "I don't think you're ready for this Jelly, Mah Jelly's too bootylicious!"

Badnik Mechanic

Jelly No Puzzle is a free to play game which looks like the most simple game ever invented... yet I'm telling you, this is one of the hardest games I've ever played!

You have a selection of different coloured Jelly's and you have to get them all to stick to each other.

jelly1.jpg

Every single puzzle I've had to stop and seriously think about how to solve it. Thats what tricks you, the simple design, the simple music and the fact you only use the left and right mouse buttons fool you into thinking this will be easy. It's not, it's bloody tricky!

There are 40 levels in total... But I bet you'll get stuck on one of the first 6 levels.

Just try it out to see what I mean, you can download the game here and like I said it's free to play and a very low file size

I would go on into more detail, but this is one of those that you have to play to see what I mean, just try it out.

Download from here... http://qrostar.skr.jp/index.cgi?page=jelly&lang=en

P.S. If you don't see whats so hard about it, just you wait until you get to level 8.

• Thumbs Up 1

The first level and I'm already stumped, you weren't kidding when you said this game is hard.

The music is catchy though, probably going to have it in my head for a couple days.

Edited by Peter Quill

That puzzle you posted seems simple, but I'm no fool. I've play enough cheap online puzzlers with cute aesthetics to know that they can rack up in difficulty fairly quickly, and I usually just ragequit. 

Damn, this is hard. I've got 1-9, 12, and 13 done. My brain's starting to melt, so I'm taking a break...

e: 1-14 now. Don't have a damn clue how to do the next 3 tho'.

Edited by Diogenes

God damn, I can't get past level 2 @_@

Whoever made this is either a genius or a madman.

Managed to figure out the first two but decided to quit. In the next three levels I was thinking I was making a breakthrough and leaving only one glob left, only to realize that the move wasn't possible. And it just kept happening!