Awoo.

Aliens RPG GAMEPLAY! footage found. It's amazing.

Badnik Mechanic

A long time ago, there was a little project by Obsidian Entertainment called Aliens: Crucible. Or as it was more commonly known 'Aliens RPG.'

Not much information was given about it, other than it was aparently well in development and was 'finished' but not to a realease candidate... So bit like Colonial Marines' final version *drum crash.*

Jokes aside, depending what rumor you read the project was either.

* Started, but didn't really get anywhere.

* Well in development, was a playable game... but was blatantly an alpha/beta project.

* I don't know, I think... yes... Gearbox, we stole our money from a Claptrap.

The project was going to be a Sega published game (from what I remember reading), but no video or screenshots where ever released.

However, one of the people who worked on the game has uploaded a short video of several animations that he did. Mainly the aliens with a few soldiers and some kind of jeep crashing. But the biggest lol? It looks so much better than Colonial Marines!

• Thumbs Up 4

Well for all 0 of you who care.

Footage has been uploaded showing the gameplay and how near finished this was, remember this is pre/beta content so it would look a lot better than the video shows. But whats shown looks great. The levels seem tense and even when fighting in a group there is a strong sense of tension, especially at the start of the video when they're tyring to cut open the door.

http://www.dailymotion.com/u64backup#video=xxmb1s

• Thumbs Up 1