SenEDDtor Missile

Enigma2Me's General Works Topic (Youtube, Fanfiction and More!)

So I don't have to hope that people go to the link in my signature, I'm sticking my videos into this topic. Do note that I am using relatively basic editing software like Movie Maker 2.6 (although I am considering switching to Videopad, since Movie Maker seems to have developed a nasty tendency to not save anything above a certain file size), so my videos might look a little on the basic end of things.

With that said, here is my most recent video, Ed Edd N Eddy: The Peverell Story:

The actual song is based on the story within a story "The Tale of Three Brothers" in the final Harry Potter book "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows."

Edited by Wonder ED

I heard this version of the song before the original...and now I prefer this one to it.

Nice vid, by the way. Agreed with your description of it regarding the Eds.

Thank you! But to be fair, the song is just a lower pitch version of the original biggrin.png.

Edited by 743-E.D. Missile

I now present to you my oldest video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KImZSw1yiF0! This video was made back when I was using a Mac, so the editor was iMovie.

The song was created by a Mr. Scott Falco, who provided all of the voices (yes, even Peach, although granted used a voice changer/filter/synthesizer or something like that). Scott himself seems to have taken the original video off Youtube, but there's about a million copies flying around, so just check up "Super Mario Hyadain"; it's not hard to find.

You've all heard me make some remark about the huge gap in popularity about this video compared to the others, but here is

The song was by Skycycle, and was used in the animated film "Scooby Doo on Zombie Island," widely considered to be one of Scooby Doo's best films.

For every good video I make, there is always the small chance I will make a bad video, or at least one nowhere near as good as the others. It's far worse IMO when you ask for permission to use audio from someone else and then do a poor job with it, but hey, it's part of my channel's history. So without further ado, here is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU0OlMAMO9Q.

The audio belongs to the original http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CwTbZA5c54, made by Shadow759 back in 2009. I did get permission from him to use the audio, and suffice to say, I did pretty terribly IMO.