Awoo.

Enigma2Me's General Works Topic (Youtube, Fanfiction and More!)

SenEDDtor Missile

SenEDDtor Missile

or alternatively, Ed Edd n Eddy Double (D) Boost Fail! So yeah, jumping on the Sonic Forces Double Boost Meme bandwagon, but I just had to do it after an idea stuck into my head, conveniently involving another Ed Edd n Eddy funny moment where a Double Boost was involved. This one to be frank: Double Boost - Ed Edd n Eddy The Mis-Edventures (https://youtu.be/6QEqr_Dwb10) Anyways, to find the Sonic Forces Double Boost green screen in question, go here: https://youtu.be/QmjZbkkBZOo Also the Episode used here is called "Don't Rain On My Ed" with a small portion of "From Here to Ed" as well, with a certain soap scene.

• 1 month later...
SenEDDtor Missile

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Dub Episode 26 is now here! The 4th wall did not survive this episode is all I'll say.

• 1 month later...
SenEDDtor Missile

In this short clip of the upcoming Thousand Year Dub episode, we learn the tragic tale of Scarlette, and Bobbery's reason for his unwillingness to return to sea is revealed.

• 2 weeks later...
SenEDDtor Missile

Hey, are any of you guys interested in voicing a major character in a Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door Dub? We're recasting Lord Crump!

Link here for more info:

• 5 weeks later...
SenEDDtor Missile

LAST TIME, We shattered the 4th wall!

This time, we seek a surly sailor who can sail the seas to seek the next star, but we must first hear his story of sadness.

• 1 month later...
SenEDDtor Missile

Here's the next teaser for the next Pirates of the Caribbean Movie:

The Wrath of Cortez, or the Wraith of Keelhaul Key as an alternate title.

Okay, it's actually the next Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Dub teaser for Chapter 5.

• 4 weeks later...
SenEDDtor Missile

The next Pirates of the Caribbean Movie: The Wrath of Cortez or Wraith of Keelhaul Key!

Okay, it's actually the next Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Dub for Chapter 5.

The crew are now shipwrecked on Keelhaul Key. Stuff happens.

• 1 month later...
SenEDDtor Missile

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Dub: Episode 29 THE FINAL CURSE YOU FOOOLS! And Flavio get's forced to join us.

Yeah, wasn't actually expecting a new episode tbh. Kinda got used to there being preview then episode.

• 1 month later...
SenEDDtor Missile
The end of Chapter 5 is here! In this latest episode of Paper Mario the Thousand Year Dub, D-Up 242 faces the Dread Pirate Cortez!

• 1 month later...
SenEDDtor Missile

In this short sneak peek into the next episode of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Dub, Flavio attempts to negotiate for Cortez’ ship, but the pirate isn’t having it, and after the revelation that Flavio has his Skull Gem, Cortez gets...creative with his threats.

AKA, I improv. A lot.

• 3 weeks later...
SenEDDtor Missile

In this episode of Paper Mario The Thousand Year Dub, Cortez is beaten, but a threat arises from one of our crewmates (no it isn't Flavio's pits)...

• 3 weeks later...
SenEDDtor Missile

The TRUE Episode 31 of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Dub! Previous one was an April Fools joke. Skip to 15:45 if you already saw the other version and want to get to the new bits.

• 4 weeks later...
SenEDDtor Missile

So I was having a nostalgic romp through old WoW Machinima, and I felt a strong urge to remake the first episode of one of the first World of Warcraft Machinima I ever saw: Chronicle of the Annoying Quest. While I think the series holds up alright, it's no secret that the visuals have NOT aged well due to just how long ago the first episode was made, and the vast improvements that have occurred with recording and computer equipment, and our overall increased expectations when it comes to the media we take in. So I figured; why not remake it to be more...High Definition-ish?

• 1 month later...
SenEDDtor Missile

So yeah, I've been neglecting this thread for a while. RAPID FIRE UPDATES ACTIVATE!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
SenEDDtor Missile

No April Fools joke this year, it's Paper Mario The Thousand Year Dub Episode 35!

No seriously, there's no April Fool's joke this year.

It's Paper Mario The Thousand Year Dub Episode 35! This time, the exciting enigmas of the Excess Express enter a new episode as Pennington the Poser Private Detective and Mario the actual Marvelous Man of Mystery Solving continue their way to Poshley Heights!

For those of you interested, check out the whole project from the beginning:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLECYq24__PXv_dWdsU08_zYCoArwZmb8V

• 3 months later...
SenEDDtor Missile

This time, in Paper Mario The Thousand Year Dub: Episode 36, the end of the journey to Poshley Heights aboard the Excess Express is in sight! ...Well it would have been, if we didn't have a bit of a Smorg problem covering the windshield...and everything else.

Also, since I forgot to post last time:

Episode 5: With their new objectives in hand (literally), the Questers take a detour into the tramway connecting the cities of Stormwind and Ironforge, to meet the gnome mage Deuce Ex Machina in hopes of finding a means to lift the curse without needing to trek all the way to Darnassus. Things get derailed by Ellers' bizarre vocabulary, and Guy's inability to not make a bigger mess when he gets wind of Deuce's experiments...

• 4 months later...
SenEDDtor Missile
Paper Mario The Thousand Year Dub returns with Episode 37!
Unfortunately, Peach runs into some TECnical difficulties...because GRODUS FOUND OUT WHAT SHE'S BEEN DOING!

• 1 month later...
SenEDDtor Missile

It's Christmas morning, and Paper Mario The Thousand Year Dub returns with Episode 38! Mario heads up to the north to get shot out of a cannon coincidentally!
EDIT:...Or more accurately, it's just the preparation to HEAD up north to go get shot out of the cannon. Whoops.

• 4 weeks later...
SenEDDtor Missile

This time on Paper Mario, the Thousand Year Dub Episode 39, Mario goes to find a cannon to shoot himself towards the moon, in an outpost Fahr Fahr Away...

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
SenEDDtor Missile
In this preview of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Dub...HOOKTAIL RETURNS!?
...Wait, they look...different...uh oh.