Awoo.

Sonic Dash (iOS/Android)

Detective Shadzter

Yep, I noticed that myself but they dint want to disappoint people who have played the game enough to get Blaze

I finally got global challenge to appear. I had to update to that os7 thing that I wish hadn't downloaded in the background without telling me it  had done so, and then did the  new update on the game so it didn't crash. After doing that, then the global challenges finally appeared. I did the first bar tonight and will work on the others tomorrow.

http://youtu.be/PX17PrC2fBU

Gameplay of Blaze I got in my inbox. I'm telling you guys should really take some notes from this game if you want to create a good Generations character mod, Dash seems to mimic allot of Generations movements.

So...

The bar appears to be full, but no tick at the top. Mine is currently saying "Waiting for Internet connection" in a red bar where the "Final Day" thing was, so I'm wondering if the bar is ACTUALLY full and done. Checked on another device, same thing, so I guess it's filled, and both are happily connecting to the internet for other things...

I guess the question is, anyone around at the moment getting the same thing shown?

BISYEDIT:

Never mind!

BV7b8oiIgAAI4BU.jpg

Blazey GET :D

Edited by Bisylizzie

Good! She will be my next get then, since I already just got Tails not long ago, so might as well get second favorite character next then =P

Welp, Blaze is in the game! Crank this music on in the background whilst playing as her for best effect. x3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XE_DQngy5c

SPINNIN ON THE TURN, ITS BACK 2 BACK

BACK 2 BACK, ON THE TURNTABLES' BACK

SPINNIN ON THE TURN ON ITS BACK BACK BACK

BACK 2 BACK, ON THE BACK 2 BACK

Edited by Yandere Amy

Oh drat, this passed already. I forgot to play so I'll have to unlock her the manual way. :S

With how red rings come out like candy shouldn't be too hard. Though I'd rather save them for Silver and such.

Who were all planned to arrive soon? Silver, Rouge, and Blaze if memory serves?

Who were all planned to arrive soon? Silver, Rouge, and Blaze if memory serves?

Nah, if I remember right it was Blaze, Cream and Rouge. Personally hoping it's Cream next. We haven't seen her kick ass in near-to 10 years now :c

• Thumbs Up 1

Wasn't this looking bleak for a while? I kinda wonder if Hardlight cranks up the numbers if things look bad haha. I mean what can they really say if the challenge failed? I doubt they'd just not give the character.

Wasn't this looking bleak for a while? I kinda wonder if Hardlight cranks up the numbers if things look bad haha. I mean what can they really say if the challenge failed? I doubt they'd just not give the character.

Won't they just put her up in the store for red star rings?

Oh the people listed above, I would likely say go for Silver next if possible. If not, then Cream would be an ok alternative. Anyone but Rouge of course. Still, good to hear there may be more eventually.

I think Silver is next, because he basically has the same gameplay as Blaze, Sonic, and Shadow. Silver is a Silver Sonic. 

I think Silver is next, because he basically has the same gameplay as Blaze, Sonic, and Shadow. Silver is a Silver Sonic. 

That makes no sense. Regardless of the fact that Silver plays nothing like those other three in the games where there's gameplay variation amongst characters, Dash has literally everyone play exactly the same.

They added 3 new characters, missions, score boosters, new locations and worked out some of the games flaws. That doesn't sound lazy to me

• Thumbs Up 1

Is anybody experiencing a lot of frame rate issues with IOS7? I'm using an 4S and it hasn't ran as well ever since I upgraded IOS. Not sure whether it's IOS7 or the game to blame but I hope either one gets an update soon, a lot of my runs are getting screwed up by serious lag.

Yeah, the game finally ran perfect on my iPhone 4 before iOS 7 rolled along. Now it chugs to varying degrees all the time.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't noticed anything wrong with it, but I'm using an iPhone 5 instead of a 4, so maybe it varies?

iPhone 4 was always crap. It's because the 4 uses a gimped version of the game.

When it first released, it was unplayable. Performance up'd with each update but there would be times where it would randomly slow down. Not only was the performance bad, but the graphics were downgraded to massive levels. The water looked like MSPaint, there was no background, you couldn't see very far, Sonic's model looked glossy, animations were stiff, etc.

Sonic Dash has appeared on Google Play............but I'm suspicious, is this fake? The default description isn't in English and the developer is 'Komandarm Racing'.......

No announcement from SEGA/Hardlight.

Yep definitely fake. Don't download this app!

Edited by -Bender-

Sonic Dash has appeared on Google Play............but I'm suspicious, is this fake? The default description isn't in English and the developer is 'Komandarm Racing'.......

No announcement from SEGA/Hardlight.

Yep definitely fake. Don't download this app!

Ahh poop.

But it is coming out soon, right? :D

There was an update for the game today, and it turns out that there is a Sonic Lost World event!

Basically in your runs Zazz will show up randomly to try and stop you, and you have to defeat him. First ever boss in Sonic

image13.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3