Awoo.

Sonic Dash (iOS/Android)

Detective Shadzter

I havent picked up Dash in over 5 months... idk nothings really compelling me to go back to it... unless ive missed a seriously huge update.. i dont know i think ive just grown tired of the endless running genre in general.

Nope. I've not touched the game in a while either. I picked up maybe or two or three eggs in the global challenge  for Cream and so didn't bother to unlock her. The game has nothing left to offer.

• Thumbs Up 1

I personally just find it sad they never really expanded on the amount of stages available... and with Jump Fever's coming, they probably never will.

Ah well, I guess that's how these free to play games work. tongue.png

Well, they did work on that other Sonic Dash game. It's possible they'll do a Sonic Jump by releasing the new version instead of updating the current one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally just find it sad they never really expanded on the amount of stages available... and with Jump Fever's coming, they probably never will.

Ah well, I guess that's how these free to play games work. tongue.png

Yeah, I was really hoping to see more locations. It's a shame, but maybe they're working on Sonic Dash Fever? :P

• 8 months later...

Welcome back to the Sonic Dash game!

NavfNn9.png

Anyway they have a new update where you can win Cream the Rabbit by getting 50 Easter Eggs. I am able to get 7 to 8 each round which means only 9 tries probably. This seems like nice deal since Cream the Rabbit is the most expensive character at 75 red star rings.

lGQEFw5.png

By the way when I checked my boosters this what it shows on there.

Everyone complained about Sonic Dash on Android being incompatible with a lot of devces and such... but this was done when everyone downloaded the .apk and got it, fine.

For some reason it didn't work this time, even though this is the Droid Maxx that was super-new and all that.

(largeish image)

j2NFnfz.png
Edited by Pyrite

I get the same issue with my device. Didn't bother looking into it though, since I already have Dash on my iPhone and tired of it a long time ago.

Thanks for the help

I still don't know what to do and I can't do any sort of "emulation" to make it seem like I have a compatible device can I?

• 1 month later...

So no idea when this happened, but Hardlight seems to have worked around Espio's exclusivity on the Amazon Fire Phone/Kindle by making him available in the general Amazon Appstore version of the game, meaning he can be played as on any device as long as Sonic Dash is downloaded via the Amazon Appstore. And he merely costs 10 Red Star Rings!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

That's actually pretty cool. I remember playing the Temple Run arcade game a few months, it's basially a bigger version of the regular game, although you had to play with a trackball which was annoying. Dash looks like it'll be using an D-Pad so I'd say it'll be much funner.

Who else is expecting the gameplay's procedural level generation to be intentionally cheap so they can suck all of your quarters?

• 3 weeks later...

Some of those figures are genuinely impressive, but they're kind of dragged down by nonsense like "arbitrarily attach weight values to rings and then compare them to real-world objects."  It's practically a non-sequitur.

Has Sega released any figures about the profits they actually made from the game? Because while these figures are a great indicator of the game's popularity, it doesn't really tell much from the revenue side of things--the game is a free-to-play title, after all.

What happens when you put Sonic Dash and Angry Birds Epic together? You get:

S8v1riD.pngkyixpUp.pngH5xN4F3.png

WORLDS COLLIDE

• Thumbs Up 1

What happens when you put Sonic Dash and Angry Birds Epic together? You get: S8v1riD.pngkyixpUp.pngH5xN4F3.pngWORLDS COLLIDE

Dedicated to the people who thought Sonic Boom was bad.

EbOPgRW.gif

This is a weird week.

I wonder if this'll be anything like the Sonic and Angry Birds crossover epic that gained over 16 million views.

I'm so tired of everything. I need more coffee. brb

• Thumbs Up 8

I'm gonna go lie down now. I... I need a moment...

Actually it looks pretty cool. I've never been a huge fan of Angry Birds but hey, why not?

Of all of the possible crossovers that could potentially happen, this has to be the most eyebrow-raising.

But it makes sense for the Angry Birds to help Sonic out. I mean, he's freed their distant cousins from cold metal Badnik shells, hasn't he? They might as well return the favor.

What happens when you put Sonic Dash and Angry Birds Epic together? You get:

S8v1riD.pngkyixpUp.pngH5xN4F3.png

WORLDS COLLIDE

Wait, is this real?

I can see why the Birds are joining forces with another company if this is real. From what I've heard, Rovio is in a bit of a financial crisis and they have been betting on the success of their upcoming animated movie to save them. They're gonna need some help so why not turn to another franchise for help.

I dunno why they chose Sonic though. Then again, we already have Angry Birds Star Wars and Transformers but that's because they have a connection with Hasbro. Either way, this looks rather cool.