Awoo.

Sonic Dash (iOS/Android)

Detective Shadzter

Is it even possible to get 100 of these things in time? I'm rather impatient. 

It's pitifully easy. I did it in a few hours, and that was with some massive breaks in between getting 100.

It's pitifully easy. I did it in a few hours, and that was with some massive breaks in between getting 100.

Well sounds easier than getting Red Rings without paying real money...

I'll get you someday Knuckles.

Well sounds easier than getting Red Rings without paying real money...

I'll get you someday Knuckles.

Tell me about it

I forgot how I got Knuckles...I unlocked every character bar the Angry Bird. I have 822 Red Star Rings, I would rather spend some of it on the Angry Bird then do this tedious task lawl.

I forgot how I got Knuckles...I unlocked every character bar the Angry Bird. I have 822 Red Star Rings, I would rather spend some of it on the Angry Bird then do this tedious task lawl.

I'd love to know how you got 822 red star rings

Honestly, I forgot. It's been a while since I opened the game. Like yesterday was my 2nd time opening the game this year. However, when I opened the game for the first time in months yesterday all my revives got converted to Red Star Rings. So it depends on how many revives I had. It must have been plenty, but even then I know I had a lot of Red Star Rings in the bank before the revives convert happened.

However keep in mind, I was one of the few people here who played Dash since launch and played it everyday in that launch year. According to my lifetime stats, I dashed for 2 days and 1 hour.

• 3 weeks later...

Back when it was called Sonic Dash S, and used the LINE service, yeah I covered a lot on it since no one wanted to play it. :V 

Now for this version, it looks to be the same but with a different name and a small bit of gameplay tweaks. I want to try it out but can't seem to be able to download the apk... Oh well. :/ Not sure if anyone could like, recommend it to QooApp or something maybe? Because otherwise I don't see us exactly analyzing it.

Or maybe someone has a Japanese phone and wants to share the apk? 

Edit: Beep! Boop! Got the apk! Will upload soon for everyone who is curious. 

Aaand there it is!

https://www.mediafire.com/?k67c0gak7498p99

Fair warning, unlike Sonic Dash S, Club is entirely in Japanese.. and yes it's online only. It's not that tough to workaround though. I'll be playing and posting some screenshots of the game.. maybe tomorrow though since it's 1am here. 

Huh, interesting find. Looks rather nice actually, though I'm not sure it's officially out yet. I get an error message saying it's incompatible with my device, and I can't download the apk. We should hear something about it in the coming week, though. 

Now that Boom's entered the mobile market...

I think it may actually be able to grab that huge market share it's so desperately wanted, if the first Dash's sales are any indication.

Boom makes much more sense on mobile than console. Still, I hate the "Rise of Lyric" look to this game.

*spreads the news all over Facebook*

Now. I look forward to the raging shitstorm that will ensue in all the various groups there.

In the meantime, I'm interested to see how to download this. It looks like it's not available in the USA yet. Which makes me ponder if this is another "wait several months for the game to come out so you'll lose interest by that time" debacle, or if they just haven't activated downloads yet. Anyone overseas having luck?

I really hope they don't do another Runners thing.

*spreads the news all over Facebook*

Now. I look forward to the raging shitstorm that will ensue in all the various groups there.

In the meantime, I'm interested to see how to download this. It looks like it's not available in the USA yet. Which makes me ponder if this is another "wait several months for the game to come out so you'll lose interest by that time" debacle, or if they just haven't activated downloads yet. Anyone overseas having luck?

I really hope they don't do another Runners thing.

Actually.. I managed to get the apk just now using a Canadian VPN. :V So it looks like again, Canada gets a new Sonic mobile game. Will upload ASAP.

Edit: APK link: https://www.mediafire.com/?ph77l6a6quj2xr0

Fair warning though, I don't think it's supposed to be out yet, even in Canada. The game for me is stuck on a download screen when I launch it. 0MB/0MB and always at 0%. I pause the download and it just crashes. :V I'm gonna try emulating it on Bluestacks now but I'm not sure how well that will go. 

Edit 2: Mhm yeahh Bluestacks has the same issue. :/

Not working for me either on my Nexus 7. Have a feeling it's not supposed to be out. Maybe this means they'll release it worldwide soon and let people play it.

I'm just waiting to see how long it'll take before the game gets stuffed to the gills with microtransactions and silly roulette nonsense.

The game looks nice from the screenshots.  I'm wondering how grinding will play out in it.

Okay, so someone managed to play it after all... Errr.. the game though.. It looks terrible. Those menus are the laziest thing I've seen and the animations and effects are so bad.. It honestly looks like a poorly made fan game. 

I mean, there are some good ideas like the grinding but.. wow. Just wow. 

The problem is while the APK has been going around, no one has included the app/obb data for the game, which explains the crashing.

But, I messaged one of my friends in Canada and got him to rip the APK as well as the app/obb data that's needed. I've uploaded it to my Google Drive for anyone who wants to give it a shot and put in a readme for anyone unfamiliar with side loading apps and manually installing their data on Android. Here's the link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B33yeu2wlrdrNVgxb1dqMThPN1E

Feel free to ask me for any help getting this running too. Remember though, it is just the first soft launch build, so there's bound to be compatability issues and bugs.

My two cents on the game is I actually kinda like it more than the original Sonic Dash. With the addition of the jump pads and such, it really kinda adds a new layer to the game. It's also neat having the special character abilities too! :)

The problem is while the APK has been going around, no one has included the app/obb data for the game, which explains the crashing.

But, I messaged one of my friends in Canada and got him to rip the APK as well as the app/obb data that's needed. I've uploaded it to my Google Drive for anyone who wants to give it a shot and put in a readme for anyone unfamiliar with side loading apps and manually installing their data on Android. Here's the link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B33yeu2wlrdrNVgxb1dqMThPN1E

Feel free to ask me for any help getting this running too. Remember though, it is just the first soft launch build, so there's bound to be compatability issues and bugs.

My two cents on the game is I actually kinda like it more than the original Sonic Dash. With the addition of the jump pads and such, it really kinda adds a new layer to the game. It's also neat having the special character abilities too! :)

Whenever you go to the page, it requires permission to access.  "Want in? Ask the owner for access, or switch to an account with permission."

Whenever you go to the page, it requires permission to access.  "Want in? Ask the owner for access, or switch to an account with permission."

Just fixed it. Sorry about that! Should be good to go now.

Just fixed it. Sorry about that! Should be good to go now.

Ok, thanks!  Also, welcome to the forums!