Awoo.

The 'I wanna be on the...' SSMB Hype Train image thread of me me me

Badnik Mechanic

When you say Blank Background, you mean transparent? Or a white background? Either way, this sounds fun enough.

Transparent, thats the one.

Yeah, for some reason, the software I use can do 'layers' (no Ogre jokes) but it can't actually create an image with a transparent background, it has to fill it with white or black, which is fine, but when you attempt to load into it an image with one, thats when it starts to cry and bugs a little.

It's no a major problem, I can still use it, but it just means a lot more work at my end which takes time.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sure, I'll sign up:

post-5104-0-54902400-1362003610_thumb.pn

EDIT: Oh, just read the part about it being a face. So... I guess this could be jumping on or act as a wheel or...

Edited by Spin Attaxx

I don't know if I'd be able to get in since I didn't post in the status, but here's an old avie I had.

urOZhdH.png

Edited by Felix

soniczombieavatar.png
Not sure how to make transparent backgrounds or whatever (and not even sure if this has a transparent background or not) but use the face from this. Not sure how to get it on it's own. 

Edited by Generations (Chaos Warp)

Sure, I'll sign up:

attachicon.gif120px-Classic_sonic_rollx.png

EDIT: Oh, just read the part about it being a face. So... I guess this could be jumping on or act as a wheel or...

Actually, I could probably make that work if you really want it.

it's mainly if people had an avatar which was literally a logo or text that will be the big problem. Body/entire characters are workable, but they won't look as good as a face.

Edit: Felix, LhanCat I can definately use those. Chaos Warp, that image will work on my computer, and I can make the image of Sonic work in the main picture too.

Edit 2: Felix I could have used the Jaba avatar if you want? But the Sonic one will work also.

Well, I'm in, give me a sec....

well that was easy: photo-4375.jpg?_r=1338571926 luckily mine does have a clear/white background, does it work?

Edited by Mandobardanjusik

Well, I'm in, give me a sec....

well that was easy: photo-4375.jpg?_r=1338571926 luckily mine does have a clear/white background, does it work?

*saves and loads it in his software*

That'll work fine.

Single to hypedom, Mr Conductor!

ebs_zps99a3fa97.png

(This piccie kinda follows me around... but is this too big? I've got the STCO avatar as well... but it's only widdle...)

Edited by Doctor Mambotnik

*saves and loads it in his software*

That'll work fine.

A-ok Ticket-man, cant wait to see what you turn out ;)

= Chaos Warp, that image will work on my computer, and I can make the image of Sonic work in the main picture too.

Alright, thanks for the ticket!

HOW CAN SOMEONE FORGET ONE OF THE BEST WORST MEMBERS OF THESE FOURMS?

ME, COLA

(ALSO SOMETIMES KNOWN AS COLASAURUS REX YEP)

mMh1Bsw.png

I wanted to use the N avatar I had before being this

ho1LkZy.png

But it's a bit grainy and a pain in the ass to get rid of most of the background because of it, so I'll opt for Druddigon instead - 

W0U1VFQ.png

Edited by Jetronic
  • Thumbs Up 1

All images posted so far should be fine. Actually, unless you get a PM from me saying otherwise, consider you image ok.

Anyway, time for me to go to bed now so won't be answering anymore questions right away.

I'd love to join in on this, even though im still classed as a novicely newish member, However My chao pic is completely tiny, If this is a problem I can try and make a seperate larger image of just its head and place that in here if that is easier for you, let me know :)avatarnewg.gif

I wanna get in on this. I was in the werehog one, so why not this one, too?

Here ya go.

kdNOLzL.png

Edited by NGw00d
  • Thumbs Up 2

Groovy. I'll provide my pic tomorrow.

2m7cf2t.jpg

"THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE HELL OF A RIDE!"

Edited by Name's Ash. Housewares
  • Thumbs Up 1