Awoo.

The 'I wanna be on the...' SSMB Hype Train image thread of me me me

Badnik Mechanic

Here's the one I'm planning to use when I feel that Riders Sonic has outstayed his welcome

avps3c.jpg

Edited by Vertekins

Count me in!

Is this pic okay?

photo-2987.png?_r=1352046105

Edited by Tomoki Sakurai

I want in! Here's my image I plan on using soon:

tavrosbound.png

Probably a bit too big but, hopefully you will be able to use it!

So 1 ticket please!

I have three variations to be used, whichever is most convenient. (Spoiler'd for size)

bad_dog_hype_train_zps4f7a71a4.png

First of which being the full unedited uncompressed version directly from my avatar. 

bad_dog_hype_train_swordless_zps4c27fc93

The second of these is without the blade of the sword, in case you don't want an ugly-ass half of a sword cutting off into nowhere. 

bad_dog_hype_train_version_2_zps087e999b

Probably the best one. Smaller, no sword, and lacking in small spots where I accidentally didn't transparent enough. (Damn you yellow on white!)

If the size needs to be changed PM me and I'll give you a fixed version. 

EDIT: All three white BG versions. (Also fixed yellowness)

bad_dog_hype_train_version_2_act_2_zpsed

bad_dog_hype_train_act_2_zpsf003f808.png

bad_dog_hype_train_swordless_act_2_zps94

Edited by Phantomime

Well I'd definitely love to be in on this but I don't see how my current avatar could work, and I'm not known by any other image around here. Plus that image isn't even mine. I dunno, I'll see if I can find something else (or maybe you could miraculously make this one work). The original is here (I had to crop it to fit with the avatar dimensions).

Also about your image editing software, have you ever tried GIMP? It's basically a FOSS (free and open source software) alternative to Photoshop and it's quite good, and it does run on Windows. It has layers, transparency, tablet support and can export to pretty much any format under the sun. So if you wanted something better you could try that smile.png (Although apparently the latest 2.8.x versions are shitty. But I haven't actually used them so IDK. Can't go wrong with version 2.6 though).

Edited by Frogging101

That's kinda funny. I had already started a very similar thing, directly influenced by your original hype train. Except I planned to hand draw it and only include members who have taken part in a community activity.
Anyway, I shouldn't bother you with that.

I'll be happy to have a ticket to the hype train. Is my current avatar okay? I have it in three different sizes, and the one here is the biggest.

ava2size1.jpg
Edited by DanJ86

CheeseBitch2.png

Lazy transparency job gogogo. Also, because I know someone out there is curious, I figured I'd post the source of this monstrosity while I was at it.

You know what would make this even better? If it was converted into a forum banner afterwards.

My actual avatar is too tight a shot, buuuut I whipped this up (spoilered for size):

yVjyCii.png

...still had to reconstruct the top of the hat myself...

I'm on that train, babeh! WHOO!

tumblrmfzbl63fr81rlmkzt.jpg

(ignore the speech bubble with text, just his head. ^^;; )

I know it's a big image, but I'm sure you can downscale it. :3 Pissed off Knuckles is SO me!

Edited by Gabz Girl

Hope this picture works, "searches" for the image.

Edit: I'm an idiot, here you go: 2008_06_28_oates_john_01l.gif

Yah, not much to say, I don't have any standout qualities, really the only reason for choosing this picture is because I'm turning 18 on March 3, THIS SUNDAY!!!!!!

Edited by Manly man

Figured that my SSMB avatar won't cut it, so I'll use my recognizable DeviantART avatar for this, but bigger.

Everybody: Rail trip! Rail trip! Rail trip!

SSMBSonic_zps8302644f.png

This is gonna be a VERY long hype train trip...

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't know how to make transparent images, so I'll need someone's help.

I was going to propose my current avatar but it has those green kanjis at the top left so It'll look weird. So if someone can take Polar Bear's face from this pic then I'm game

tumblr_midytst0551retkhso1_500.png

Any picture of Ralph with a transparent background would work for me but, I can't even work my way around paint.

Edit: This looks like it would work. Vanellope insisted on coming along for the ride, though.

x43fc5.jpg

Edited by Wreck-It Ralph