Awoo.

The 'I wanna be on the...' SSMB Hype Train image thread of me me me

Badnik Mechanic

Figured I'd just upload an attachment since you'd be downloading the file anyway. Very happy to finally be part of the hype train!

Fake Edit: Was totally going to offer to get you a Ralph image going buddy. tongue.png Ninja'd!

Real Edit: Gotta try that again apparently...(Edit 2: AH! Choose File, then Attach This File....gotcha)

post-1757-0-99006100-1362030250_thumb.jp

Edited by Mykonos

All images so far should be fine. Might have to edit one or two of them but it'll work in the big picture...

Also I've not yet copied the images so please don't remove/delete them just yet.

Except for...

Does this work?

eyQZqJb.png

I think I can make it work but... it might look a bit odd, if thats the case I'll PM you for another one.

475.png

Pretty much the official Gallade Dream World artwork. It's probably the most notable avatar I've ever had.

And I was on the last hype train with the same avatar so yeah, I'll join if that's not a problem.

Edited by Semi-colon e

jn61001.png

yes please :3

Put me with and Noel or something lol

ThatwasmylastupdateIswear

Edited by Jin Hakumen Kisaragi

*Ooh, ticket collector, ticket collecting all day long...

if you let me look at engines... I'l sing you a wo-oo-o-om-bling song....*

You can count me in! Here's my current avatar:

shadow_by_twonions-d5jf5ez.png

Bit big, and it's on a brown BG. Is that ok?

Yep, count me in for the Hype Train. You can use this image. Same picture (with no writing) just reversed.

BenderCigar.jpg

Or you could use this picture:

Bender.png

Edited by -Bender-

What makes me a good Blue Wisp?

gbH7cHg.png

If I were a bad Blue Wisp, I wouldn't be sittin' here, discussin' it with you now would I?!

Anyway, here it is. Credits go to Rawrdom for drawing it a loooong time ago.

tumblr_m3p292soyD1qi3uajo1_r2_500.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

All posted images have been copied to my 'hype train' folder.

All are fine from my last update. Will PM people if there are any problems... just need to get some time and energy to bring myself to actually start this now.

Oh and this isn't closed until I say so, so if you wanna join feel free to reply to the topic.

I don't know if you saw my earlier message about image editing software. It was kind of buried in my post requesting to be added. But it might make your life easier so I'll just reiterate:

Have you heard of GIMP? It might make your life easier to use GIMP instead of whatever you're using now. It's FOSS, and it supports layers, transparency, tablets and a huge amount of formats. It's basically a free Photoshop. Apparently 2.8.x versions are shitty, however (I honestly have no idea because I've never used them). But you can't go wrong with 2.6. So if you were looking for better image software then that's what I'd recommend (or maybe you're used to your current one and want to stick with that instead, up to you smile.png)

If you did see me say this earlier then sorry for being a broken record, if not then well here you go smile.png

Edited by Frogging101

I saw it, but I'll just use my old thing since I know how to work it and it's all installed and ready.

Well, I want to join, I think I'll be changing my avatar for the occasion.

Edited by Mysterics

Yup they're fine.

Also... just so everyone knows... this is going to take me a long time to do... combination of being too tired when I get home on the evenings and the fact I'll need to start the whole thing from scratch.

Ok, I've kinda figured it will take ages for me to get a transparent avatar I like, I might sit this one out, I'm picky like that.

Edited by Mysterics

Here's my full avatar if you still have some room in the hype train:

mayhem__the_talk_ink_punk_by_lordrobrain]

Doesn't have a background, feel free to resize if possible, or let me know If I need to do anything.

• Thumbs Up 1