Awoo.

The 'I wanna be on the...' SSMB Hype Train image thread of me me me

Badnik Mechanic

Don't leave me hangi-- Actually, it's me that never actually came face first at the topic and finally posted whatever image/avatar for myself..

Well here it is.

NNiDbqs.png

BIG ASS HANDS WITH UEKAWA'S STYLE (ORIGINAL AMRITE?)

• Thumbs Up 1

Hogfather! Ignore the other photo if you feel it's too big and use this one instead:

lotharwht2.jpgspacelotharwht.jpg

Edited by 743-E.D. Missile

Is this still being done?

So do you want to be included on it?

I would oh so love to be taken for a ride on this train. Can I join? Or it's already fully booked?

No you can be on it.

Saying that, I have more or less finished it. Everybody who wanted to be on is, I just have to add a few extras and some of the forum/TSS staff.

If people still want to be on it, you can be, but bare in mind, the deadline is quickly approaching.

I'll be your extra, then, if you don't mind.

SGSowog.png

Is this ok? It's a small image, png, face only,with a white background.

Oooh I wanna join. Can I still do that, even if I'm only here for a day?

sheep_by_n8tethenerd-d603hqe.png

You can get rid of everything but the sheep. That stuff is there just cause.

Edited by Wooly-Fools

Count me in too!

Although I'm barely ever on the SSMB, I'm always at E3 covering the Sonic events for the West Coast of the good 'ol USA. You can use my avatar to the left as it's the same one I've had for years now.

If it's not too much of a bother, may I please be granted access to this very well-kept train as well?

If so, then I'm fine with my usual avatar, provided of course it's not too big or anything.

Robotnik_48.png

EDIT: Rats, I thought this had a white background. I'll try to find another version of this one.

Edited by Dr. Crusher

Right big update time.

Everybody who wanted to be on... is on.

However, it's not finished yet... but... I have reached the 'layer' limit on the software I use. Meaning I now have to do four times the work to get everybody on the train and in a way that doesn't look strange.

Because of this, if anyone else wants to be included, you can say so, but please be aware this isn't guaranteed anymore.

Also until I say 'It is finished' you can still say I wanna be on it. But it's just if I get another 20 people say 'I want on' then there might be problems.

Question: Have you started a new hype train or are merely continuing to build upon the one you did for the Werehog topic. My assumption of the latter is the reason I've been lazy on joining in. ;~;

Question: Have you started a new hype train or are merely continuing to build upon the one you did for the Werehog topic. My assumption of the latter is the reason I've been lazy on joining in. ;~;

New one, I believe. Last I checked, this was the progress Hoggy's made:

hypetrainfinaltest.png

Edited by Cola

It's a new one. And Nep, you're on it. You're on the spaceship with me and the other TSS/SSMB staff. YES a spaceship!

• Thumbs Up 3

biggrin.png I get to ride in the spaceship? Yae!!!

But I'm terrified of flying. D: