Badnik Mechanic

The 'I wanna be on the...' SSMB Hype Train image thread of me me me

Ooooh, Could I be on the Hype Train. Pretty please! Pretty please with a chocolate cupcake on top!?

girwithcupcakehypetrain.png

Is this acceptable in size? It's all I could find without me doing a crappy job at trying to crop it tongue.png

Oh my...  SSMB, buy a new dictionary, when you do, look up glorious, you'll see that little picture there.

Only one problem

where's my hype TARDIS?

Hogfather, you have achieved something that is worth making a T-Shirt out of.

It... is... FINISHED!

ALL ABOARD THE SSMB HYPE TRAIN!

As far as I'm aware, everybody who posted in here who said they wanted to be on it is on, as well as those who posted in my many status updates about it. If I've missed someone, let me know and I'll add you.

But thats it, I don't think I'll be working on this again for a long time.

So there you are SSMB. We have an official hype train image. Now... how long before it gets re-posted in the next Sonic news topic?

Of course I'm floating in space, not really on anything.

Oh and a few things since I got asked a number of questions during this.

Q: What Software did you use?

A: Photostudio 2000, I got it free with a scanner, not sure when. At the time it was quite advanced, easilly rivalled big names like Photoshop at the time... now it's amazingly dated and crashes often.

Q: Why does the StarShip TSS look a bit... off?

A: I have never done anything this big before... so you can imagine my shocked when I started on the starship and got this message "Layer limit reached" So I had to make two seperate images and try to splice them together.

Q: How come you didn't include DIMPS or any other studio?

A: Well I was going to put in DIMPS.... only the exploding death star never looked right when I put it on the image.

Q: This is all very well... but where is Merch Kitty?

A: Holy shit! You're right... erm... erm... maybe I'll put her on the forum banner submission.

Of course I'm floating in space, not really on anything.

Because it looks better/funnier than having you just sat there, especially since Chao tend to fly, it looks like you're bouncing around... on peoples heads.

I wanted to be on...I had NO knowledge of this thread sad.png

I posted several stats updates advertising this February 27th. Short of PMing people there wasn't much else I could do to spread the word of it.

Do we get a BAYDGE for this?

Why? I did all the work! =p

How did I miss thissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Never again will I have the chance to be warmed by the life giving rays of the Yuji Naka sun. ( _ _)

It looks nice though. :V