Awoo.

Whose Line Is It Anyway? RETURNS!

AdventChild

Let's hope they do a better job than that abortive "commercials with some sketches in between" thing that they did on Game Show Network.

Edited by Tornado

Color me excited. It'll be awesome to see the main cast back together for another round. Kinda sucks that Drew won't be back, but hopefully the new host is a decent enough replacement.

Drew was never all that funny tbh but he did contribute to an awesome consistent dynamic with the other guys so I'll really miss that.

Otherwise though SO HAPPY.  I just hope the guys don't all suddenly look way older than before and make me sad.  Q_Q

• Thumbs Up 3

Color me excited. It'll be awesome to see the main cast back together for another round. Kinda sucks that Drew won't be back, but hopefully the new host is a decent enough replacement.

Aisha Tyler? Well, probably. I mean she is the VA for Archer's Lana Kane after all. Though it also determines how much is the host(ess) going to interact or get into the show like Drew was.

aisha-tyler-interview.png

Speaking of female VAs, is the Brony Queen, Tara Strong good at improv? How about Andrea Libman?

Edited by AdventChild

I hope they invite some of the UK comedians over to be the 4th person.

Colin Mochrie was always my favorite anyways...so excited to hear this news! 

This is one of the best news I've heard all year! It'd be great if the original cast made a return too!

Edited by Kevin

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Here's a brief clip of this reboot. The show premieres on July 16th.

Edited by canderson

I remember watching the original show with Drew Carey. shame he wasn't able to return here, but I guess Price is Right is basically a 'do-it-the-rest-of-your-life' kind of job. anyway, as I was saying this show had a ton of laughs for me when it was on, and glad it's returning now with some familiar faces. Look forward to what crazy hijinks that will ensue upon its return. Cheers!

Edited by Death the Kid

I hope Greg Proops shows up for a couple of guest appearances, also Tony Slattery, Stephen Fry and Paul Merton NEED to appear, even if no one outside the UK knows them!

• Thumbs Up 1

I hope Greg Proops shows up for a couple of guest appearances, also Tony Slattery, Stephen Fry and Paul Merton NEED to appear, even if no one outside the UK knows them!

I thought at least some people outside the UK have heard of Stephen Fry.

Those other guys... yeah, no clue who they are.