Awoo.

The wrestling topic

iDEATH

Kane V Bray is supposed to be an inferno match so it'd be interesting to see how they would do it for a PGPPV.

I would like to see Christian win but I doubt WWE would let it happen.

By 'Inferno' you mean the 'Ring of Fire' match, which would just probably be the former but just winning by pinfall/submission.

• 2 months later...

Decided to bump this thread because of this http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/tna/Is_The_Carter_Family_Looking_to_Sell_TNA_Wrestling.html. So who's willing to bet WWE is going to buy them?

Meh, there's a new "TNA are going out of business lol" rumour every week now.

Frankly I don't see the Carters selling off the company now that Dixie's started her Mrs McMahon gimmick/storyline. Seems like the storyline's gonna be playing out for a while so having Dixie not own the company wouldn't make sense.

That said, hasn't Jeff Jarret been sniffing around backstage recently? How much of TNA does he still own, if any? Maybe he'd be interested in returning.

Form what I remember, Jarrett owns about 27-30% of TNA. He has a lot more power than he had three years ago that's for sure.

Until we get some real confirmation I'm treating that as rumor.

Speaking of TNA, I'm actually liking this 'Styles leaving the company with the top belt' storyline. Say what you want about how it all went down (and don't worry I was criticizing it too leading up to it) but having Styles defend the TNA World Heavyweight Championship in different promotions sounds like a nice idea. Personally I would love to see it be defended in Japan, either in WRESTLE-1 or NJPW.

Also....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS BEEN BUMPED SO HAAPPI

Edited by TheSpookyBlue

Form what I remember, Jarrett owns about 27-30% of TNA. He has a lot more power than he had three years ago that's for sure.

Until we get some real confirmation I'm treating that as rumor.

Speaking of TNA, I'm actually liking this 'Styles leaving the company with the top belt' storyline. Say what you want about how it all went down (and don't worry I was criticizing it too leading up to it) but having Styles defend the TNA World Heavyweight Championship in different promotions sounds like a nice idea. Personally I would love to see it be defended in Japan, either in WRESTLE-1 or NJPW.

Also....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS BEEN BUMPED SO HAAPPI

Forgive me if i'm wrong about this, but are Wrestle-1 & NJPW the companies that TNA have some kind of talent trade agreement with? If so I'm pretty sure JJ confirmed that they wouldn't be swapping titles etc.

I'm liking the AJ storyline a little more now, but has he actually left TNA or was it a work? I know his contract was up but I can't remember if he resigned or not.

In other news this is a thing http://www.wwe.com/inside/overtheropes/wwestudios/scooby-doo-announcement-26045001 I've seen weirder crossovers that work but this? It sounds so so ridiculous

Yeah I remember this being announced during Wrestlemania 29. I'm sort of half interested to see this just to see how terrible it is.

I hope at the end, Scooby Doo uncovers the terrible secret that wrestling is fake :P

• 1 month later...

Oh god it looks horrible.....

This better be the ending

I wouldn't be surprise if it was him or AJ

Scooby Doo to main event Wrestlemania and defeat John Cena for the title calling it now

and shagy defeats the undertakers wrestlemania undefeated winning streak and Daphine vs AJ for the diva's championship 

• 1 month later...

Gonna bump this with the sad news of the passing of Mae Young

showbiz-mae-young_1.jpg

While most famous for her comedic role in the WWE throughout the 00's to the present day, in he youth, Young was a legend in the ring, winning multiple championships across her career as well as a place in the WWE hall of fame.

She had a great career and paved the way for women's wrestling to follow.

During her "second career" as a recurring comedic character Young was involved in several controversial moments, most famously releasing the puppies at the 2000 royal rumble and giving birth to the hand....*shudder* Moment which many felt marked times when the WWE went too far in it's storytelling to the point they were exploiting their workers by making them do such degrading material.

Mae Young always seemed to enjoy the role though and her segments, when not totally degrading, were genuinly hilarious and have left us with many great WWE moments.

It's fitting that her last appearence on WWE was to mark her 90th birthday when Vince McMahon and HHH gifted her the Divas championship.

She was a wrestling legend and she'll be missed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxaN4WwDUa4

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

For those fans who know (and if you don't then you must have been living under a rock) the Royal Rumble is tonight. Here's the match card.

PRE-SHOW: WWE Tag Team Championship Match: New Age Outlaws vs. Rhodes Dynasty ©

Singles Match: Big Show vs. Brock Lensar (w. Paul Heyman)

Singles Match: Bray Wyatt vs. Daniel Bryan 

WWE World heavyweight Championship Match: John Cena vs. Randy Orton © (one fall to the finish, pinfall/submission only)

30-Man Royal Rumble Match

Quick predictions:

Rhodes Dynasty retain. NAO has been solid, but the Tag Champs are something else.

Lensar wins. Show is just a roadblock.

Bryan wins. This should be the blow off to the their feud and rightfully so. 

Orton wins. Just really feeling that Orton is gonna win. Dirty.

Bryan wins the Rumble. I REALLY hope he's announced as a last second pick. He's been on fire since Summerslam last year, through all that screwy Authority/WWE Title mess and then backburning him with the Wyatt Family feud. Winning will put him back right in the line of fire for that uber-hype main event push.

Yea, I actually can see Bryan vs. Orton at Wrestlemania, especially due to the fact that its constantly been mentioned that Orton has never bested Bryan 1 on 1. It'd be a pretty good resolution of their rivalry.

I would love to see Bryan vs Orton for the championship. Daniel deserves to main event at wrestlemania especially after the way WWE screwed him over with the world heavy weight championship back in 2012 seriously that fight was shorter than Rey vs JBL for the intercontinental championship. But baustista came back last week and won the royal rumble so it's going to be him facing randy

Yea, in hindsight that was an even more obvious outcome, they wouldn't bring Batista back and not push him as a main eventer.

Well, I don't even feel mad or angry. Just disappointed.

Yeah Batista winning was guaranteed a mile away, but I didn't realize how volatile the crowd was going to be when #30 entered. From then the crowd didn't give two sh*ts. Bryan didn't even have to win the Rumble at this point, but after what I saw how can Vince be so blind? And if the rumors are true about Sheamus (good to see him back btw) and Bryan at WM30...huh? 

I can it in two ways:

Bryan wins the title ar EC, faces Batista and Orton in a Triple Threat (lol Orton in a title match at Mania again)

Bryan loses, faces Taker...to lose.

Either way, I knew WWE brass to notice to the ending of that ppv. 

Also Roman Reigns was amazing. What more can be said about him.

I just wonder who's going to face the undertaker at wrestlemania I would laugh if it was cena because no matter who wins the there's going to be backlash in the end and is Dave here to stay or is it just temporary?

Dave will more than likely fall back down to Midcard status after WM.

Gotta admit tho, would've preferred Daniel Bryan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk