Awoo.

The wrestling topic

iDEATH

Hogan hosting wrestlemania? Sure why not as much as I'm tired of seeing him I guess it's only fitting on the 30tg anniversary of the event not to mention that he is part of the reason why it's a huge success. In other news the elimination chamber was last night who saw that?

I did. It was obvious going in that Shield/Wyatt's were match of the night. And it certainly was. Orton retained, but I wasn't even mad. after ADR's match with Batista (in which the crowd was giving face reactions for ADR FOR GOD'S SAKE just to send a message that they do not want Batista in the main event). So now the world title match is going to be absolutely pissed on.

What's the appeal of the Wyatt family? Every time i see them in action just seem like a bunch if thugs that spew nonsense. Also poor Dave it will never end

• 2 weeks later...

The "Yes Movement" took a massive jump tonight. Fans outright refused to let the show go on unless Triple H accepted Bryan's challenge, and he had no choice but to do so. The kicker, if Bryan wins, he gets added into the main event along Batista and Orton.

Then he's not put in, simple. Though we know he's going to win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just wondering how the yes movement is going to react I really hope that none of this will end badly the main event for wrestlemania is boring due to Bootista's heel turn

They wouldn't add that stipulation in the first place if Bryan wasn't going to win, and even if that wasn't the case, it'd be incredibly retarded to have him lo-then again, this is from the same company who made him lose his title in 18 seconds, so what the hell do I know.

IDEALLY, they should have him beat Trips and then Orton and Batista, not only giving him the championship, but beating three heels on the grandest stage of them all. Can you imagine the pop from such an occasion, it might rival when Chris Beniot won ten years ago.

All in all, I'm just really happy that Wrestlemania has now picked up some steam with this whole Daniel Bryan situation. Up until this past week, Mania just set to be uneventful, so thank god we have something to really salivate over, too bad they waited too long for it to occur though. Would've like 6+ weeks from match announcement to event for it really heat up.

Hopefully the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal will give us a few surprises.

Would love to see Bryan win the title by beating Triple H first then Orton and Batista in the main event. YES YES YES!!!

Would love to see Bryan win the title by beating Triple H first then Orton and Batista in the main event. YES YES YES!!!

I would as well as many others, but I can definitely see Batista winning just as well. The unpredictability is exciting to see.

• 3 weeks later...

Figure Id bump this thread since tonight is wrestlemania 30. Honestly I'm not watching it because pay per view. Who's fighting tonight?

Can't believe the streak's over....I guess it makes sense what with Taker getting on in years and it being Wrestlemania...I guess it's as good a time as any to end it. I just wish it hadn't been lesner, I've never been a fan...

Guess that means we'll never see Sting in the WWE then....

• Thumbs Up 2

I get it undertaker is old he's been doing this gig for over 22 years he needed to retire. My main grip is that he lost to Brock Lessner a part timer. I would rather he lost to somebody more deserving like HBK, Orton, Bryan hell if he lost to Cena I'd be perfectly ok with this because he's always there Brock is just there occasionally to beat the crap out of somebody. It's a good thing Daniel Bryan won both matches last night or they're would of been a greater fan backlash. I've been trying to be positive with WWE's current direction since 2010 but since last year I've been losing interest. Wasted potential, long drawn out and boring storylines and the fact the company is treating this as one giant commercial to buy their toys, play their games, watch their reality tv shows

• Thumbs Up 2

Ending the streak in General was gonna be controversial no matter who it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it was going to be controversial no matter what but this didn't get much hype at all it just felt like "it's another undertaker fight. Next!" judging from the reaction of the twitter feeds also this happened http://huzlers.com/undertaker-losing-wrestlemania-30-mistake-says-wwe-owner-vince-mcmahon-brock-lesnar-changed-script-will-fired/

I don't believe that story for a second. If Lesnar had indeed changed the script, wouldn't the Undertaker have kicked out? Wouldn't the ref have found some excuse to continue the match? Wouldn't Heyman have been surprised and not known what to do when he seen Lesnar get the win? Why would they make 21-1 graphics for the video screens if they didn't think they'd be using them? Wouldn't the commentators have sounded more surprised at the result and not so sad?

Yeah, none of it adds up....don't believe it at all....

That link about the script being changed and all the that...don't believe that crap. If anything Brock going over Taker was ultimately Taker's decision and we have to respect that. Sure the match itself was...lackluster not gonna lie . However if anything it shows that Taker's storied may very well be coming to an end.

Sorry for the double post, but I feel this should be separate.

WWE has confirmed that The Ultimate Warrior has passed away, he was only 54. 

http://www.wwe.com/inside/ultimate-warrior-passes-away-26223975

Just...damn...just after the Hall of Fame, Wrestlemania and being on RAW JUST LAST NIGHT...I can't believe this happened. At the very least, he died as a peaceful man w/ a loving family & old wounds finally healed up, and his head held high.

You have loaded up the rocket fuel and sent the spaceship flying into heaven. We'll miss you. RIP

TMZ is reporting Warrior collapsed while at the Arizona hotel him and his family were staying at. He was rushed to the hospital...but it was too late...