Awoo.

BAFTA Videogame Awards 2013: Live right now (party thread?) "And the award's all go to Journey"

Badnik Mechanic

Was that the final scene from Walking Dead?? Why did you say that--!? DAMN. DX

Ahem...anyway, interesting, I was hoping Haytham's VA would win. Glad it wasn't Nolan North though, God that guy is everywhere.

Best online for Journey? What, really..? Mind you I haven't played that game but...

Edited by Gabz Girl

WTF! Journey wins again!?

Though that said, the way the multiplayer changes the experience of the game it probably is the best...

Thread title edited.

I've really got to buy and try out Journey. :o

I've really got to buy and try out Journey. ohmy.png

When I was in America last year, I picked up the boxed version from a Gamestop, it was the only PS3 game I purchased when over there... it is arguably the best game I bought last year. (except for ASRT =p )

"Sony...Sony....Thank Sony...You gotta thank Sony...."

Best online for Journey? What, really..? Mind you I haven't played that game but...

Journey deserved it for doing something new with online play. It's not just shooting and teabagging like pretty much everything else, you help each other and go on the journey together.

Hey it's Best Game time...

I wonder if Journey will win? I've just got this feeling it might win this one... I don't know why but... just this feeling it'll win.

Edit: It goes to dishonored... erm... ok why not? *total silence when the winner was announced*

Dishonoured? Boooooo.

Really couldn't get into that game at all. I know a lot of people love it but.....gah

Wow was not expecting that.  Thought for sure it would be between The Walking Dead, Journey or maybe Far Cry 3.

Well, that was a shocker. Dishonored wins Best Game. Was totally expecting Journey.

Dishonored won! Wow, didn't expect that. o.O

I haven't played it yet but I've heard it's really good.

Hey it's Best Game time...

I wonder if Journey will win? I've just got this feeling it might win this one... I don't know why but... just this feeling it'll win.

Edit: It goes to dishonored... erm... ok why not? *total silence when the winner was announced*

I'm just imagining your face to go along with all of that dialogue...and it's hilarious. 

And the winner is... Dishonored!

*Total Silence...*

Dishonored Dev:  Thank you! I would like to thank my wife!

*WILD CHEERS FOR THE WIFE!*

The game is greeted with silence, the wife however gets the praise... hmmmm

• Thumbs Up 1

Glad to see Valve get the fellowship, I've been playing portal 2 all day (finally got a chance to play it) and it's just fantastic, so so funny and just awesome.

You go Gaben.

That would have been better had both Ross and Dara not resorted to referencing the most overdone Valve jokes on the internet since 2007.