Awoo.

2D Disney Shorts making their way back in June

krazystitch

Ludwig Von Drake and Gyro from Ducktales

They're not from Ducktales ._.

The ending to that was beautiful.

Was anyone else seriously worried they'd ended up in Donald's dick and had to be pissed out?

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzDOoVEgkig

My mind reeled back to Rocko's Modern Life when Filbert dressed up as Rocko's grandma for April Fool's when watching this.

• 1 year later...

So, It's been a long time since this thread was used hasn't it? Probably got changed because of the server wipe a while back. Anyway, to bring this back, latest short: 

Edited by Inkling Cooper
  • Thumbs Up 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yet another short has since been released. However, we're back to the usual 3-minute format. It's great as usual. Enjoy!

Edited by Inkling Cooper
  • Thumbs Up 2

• 1 month later...

Wow I just started watching these shorts a few minutes ago. They're great and it makes me wish we get a new Mickey Mouse cartoon soon,

I'm amazed I've only just now heard and seen anything of this. These shorts are great stuff!

• 10 months later...

So THIS completely blindsided me:

Airing on Disney Channel tomorrow in the US following the LEGO Frozen special (The above is a Disney Channel Asia promo) is a Christmas special based on the Mickey shorts! It's titled "Duck the Halls: A Mickey Mouse Christmas Special" and features Donald neglecting going South for the Winter in favor of sticking at home to enjoy Christmas with his friends and the consequences that result from that decision. It even features Scrooge's new voice! Definitely gonna have to check this out.

• Thumbs Up 7

with regards to Scrooge's new voice, I have a feeling that it's Rob Paulsen, considering that he pulled one off spectacularly in the Tinkerbell movies, and perhaps almost coincidental because he was also in the original DuckTales as Gladstone.