Awoo.

Radio Times List (Suggestion)

Tani Coyote

Hello!

I've scanned through topics and news alike, and notice there doesn't seem to be an up to date list of when radio shows come on SSR. I managed to catch Turbo Drive Live entirely by chance last week, and hope to catch it again later today, but I think it would be useful if an up to date list of all shows and their times was posted and stickied in Network Announcements. This would keep things orderly, save members the trouble of having to look for outdated lists, and likely increase viewership due to its prominent status in one of the sub-forums.

Just a thought! Thanks for reading. :)

You can check SEGASonic Radio's own website to see a list of shows that are currently on, those returning and any new shows on the horizon by looking here: http://radio.sonicstadium.org/

And as far as I know; Turbo Drive Live is currently the only show on SSR. Vizard is debuting a new show of his own sometime this year though.

In fact, checking the stream now and it appears to be dead. Getting a 404 Not Available error.

Edited by TheChaosBlue
  • Thumbs Up 1

You can check SEGASonic Radio's own website to see a list of shows that are currently on, those returning and any new shows on the horizon by looking here: http://radio.sonicstadium.org/

And as far as I know; Turbo Drive Live is currently the only show on SSR. Vizard is debuting a new show of his own sometime this year though.

In fact, checking the stream now and it appears to be dead. Getting a 404 Not Available error.

Ah, thank you!

I have checked the site, actually. The schedule that's listed says

"Turbo Drive Live

Friday - 8PM GMT

NOTE: Not 6/7/12 due to SoS "

Which leads me to believe the page hasn't really been updated in over a year. I also dug up an older list of times and tried listening in a few days; nothing came on. My main request is that an up to date, readily-edited list of shows be posted somewhere on this board.

Edited by Ogilvie Maurice

Ah, thank you!

I have checked the site, actually. The schedule that's listed says

"Turbo Drive Live

Friday - 8PM GMT

NOTE: Not 6/7/12 due to SoS "

Which leads me to believe the page hasn't really been updated in over a year. I also dug up an older list of times and tried listening in a few days; nothing came on. My main request is that an up to date, readily-edited list of shows be posted somewhere on this board.

As far as TDL's time is concerned, yeah that section hasn't been updated. As far as news there, the latest as you can see was the Christmas Blast special last year.

As for what you did, digging up old times and what not, you don't really have to bother. Those shows are finished in their respective runs (for now, who knows).

If your request can be made, then all power to you.