Awoo.

drawings.

no one

Figured I'd put my art up here. (Look at the more recent pages. My ability has improved rapidly. I promise tongue.png)

sonic_strikes_a_pose_by_thecunningcondor

sonic_strikes_a_pose__line_art__by_thecusonic_approves___lineart__by_thecunningc

sonic_approves__by_thecunningcondor-d6wq

• Thumbs Up 9

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I really like your poses, Condor! Very dynamic, and help avoid the staleness of repetition that can be fairly difficult to avoid!

I think it's the eyes but for some reason your art reminds me a bit of Evan Stanley's. Maybe you'll be working for Archie someday...?

I really like your poses, Condor! Very dynamic, and help avoid the staleness of repetition that can be fairly difficult to avoid!

I think it's the eyes but for some reason your art reminds me a bit of Evan Stanley's. Maybe you'll be working for Archie someday...?

Yeah I remember looking back at some of my middle school drawings and noticed I drew a lot of characters just standing there. Ever since then, I've been breaking that habit.

I do notice some resemblance to Stanleys art. Mainly the mixture of cool, gritty comic book art and cute cartoonish art.

I certainly would love to do a Sonic comic eventually. While it isn't my top priority, I would enjoy it.

Whether positive or negative, I would like to have some feedback so I can have a clear idea as to what I should continue doing and/or consider working on.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm surprised more people haven't commented on your stuff. It is pretty good. You've got this nice mix of a cartoony style and the sonic style that does seem to fit pretty well. I would continue with the way you are doing things as your sonic characters are definately improving with each one I see on your topic here. Keep at it and never give up that people will comment on your art.

I apologise for the lack of comments! It's a common thing in the art world that only a small percentage of viewers leave feedback, I'm guessing as a result of the internet's lack of face-to-face contact.

I will say you have a very good cartoony style going on, and show a clear sense of the Sonic world's incredibly bizarre anatomy. Definitely keep it up, and you could probably land some work with Archie someday. smile.png

Thanks. I usually appreciate a good amount of feedback so that I can speed up my improvements. I hope to do more digital coloring and whatnot once I get a new computer.