Awoo.

drawings.

no one

Got bored, did this.

sally_acorn_by_thecunningcondor-d6jic43.

Yeah, those covers were from that odd art period in the comics. There is likely plenty of artwork from the early to mid hundreds and such where you find odd pictures that are very questionable.

I honestly dont have a clue what to say to that one. I don't even know what it is. huh.png  Its well drawn, but I haven't a clue as to what its even supposed to be.

I honestly dont have a clue what to say to that one. I don't even know what it is. huh.png  Its well drawn, but I haven't a clue as to what its even supposed to be.

Exactly. Basically I was half awake-half asleep and I drew the first random thing that came to mind. 

Exactly. Basically I was half awake-half asleep and I drew the first random thing that came to mind. 

Well, you certainly accomplished that. It is definately very random if that was what you were shooting for in the end.

Interesting. It looks like a decent doodle you have there. Its a bit simple of an idea, but thats all you really need to get the point across. Good work.

I would give it a try if you would like to color it. In my opinion, colored pictures are always better than noncolored pictures. This is my opinion though. If you dont want to color it or mess up the black and white version, then dont do it, but if you would like to do it, go for it! smile.png

Very well done. I do like it and you did a good job coloring it. I would always suggest coloring your work if you are in the mood to do so. Color just adds so much live to a picture that I believe improves them so much. Not as many people seem to use crayons or pencils as it looks like you used there these days as people that us computer colors instead. Still, good work, keep it up.

I kinda wish I could change the thread title...

Anyway, gonna give Blaze a try.

actualy you can, just full edit the first post 

I kinda wish I could change the thread title...

Anyway, gonna give Blaze a try.

Good luck with her. She is my favorite female character. I'll check it out when you are done with it.

Wow, you did a very good job for a first attempt at her. You really do have some great traditional art skill. Everything looks drawn well. I don't see anything that looks out of place at all. Good work on it!

Sorry if don't praise you as much for her, since I dont care for Rouge. It is a decent sketch that's for sure. What all is truely different with her may I ask?

Sorry if don't praise you as much for her, since I dont care for Rouge. It is a decent sketch that's for sure. What all is truely different with her may I ask?

Made her more lean to fit the "spy" character a bit more, also gave her some sort of hair style.

Made her more lean to fit the "spy" character a bit more, also gave her some sort of hair style.

Ah I see it now. I thought her hair looked slightly different. Being slightly thinner is ok as well yes.

This recently skyrocketted on my DA account. (Those of you who don't watch TribeTwelve won't get the joke tho)

tribetwelve__noah_the_pimp_by_thecunning

Also doodled these today.

minecraft__baby_zombie_by_thecunningcond

unfamiliar_within_the_familiar_by_thecun

• Thumbs Up 1

Did a really rough sketch of a Rouge redesign idea.

rouge_redesign__rough_sketch__by_thecunn

I vastly prefer this version of Rouge to her busty curvy version. To me it has more personality. However I must critique, your anatomy needs some work, the face is cute but her body is off. I think its the gap in her legs, I feel like it should be there if the other leg is in front.

Edited by Noel