Awoo.

drawings.

no one

I vastly prefer this version of Rouge to her busty curvy version. To me it has more personality. However I must critique, your anatomy needs some work, the face is cute but her body is off. I think its the gap in her legs, I feel like it should be there if the other leg is in front.

Yeah I did notice that. Seeing as this was mainly a rough sketch, I didn't go too far into detail. I may make another more finished one tho.

Unfiction wanted me to make a background for their tinychat so...

_marble_hornets__the_unfiction_hoody_hub

Feedback Appreciated.

Edited by Cunning Condor
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

^ still'd like a response.

Anyway I might post something new tomorrow. I'd prefer to not discuss what happened while I was away.

Seriously, why isn't enough people responding to this?! Your artwork is awesome!!

I'm willing to bet it's because I don't have the technology to give it digital flashiness or animate it yet (which I would love to do). I'm in the age where many fantastic traditional works are being overlooked and digital art of... kittens, is all the rage.

Edited by Cunning Condor

I guess I can try to take up some requests. Anyone?

how about a starfox scene, but with stuff from the unreleased Starfox 2?(the rom was leaked, so there is a decent amount of information out there) with mor modern style though

how about a starfox scene, but with stuff from the unreleased Starfox 2?(the rom was leaked, so there is a decent amount of information out there) with mor modern style though

Oh... well thing is a barely know a thing about Starfox, including how to draw the characters...

I'm gonna post something new tomorrow. I should warn everybody tho, that it may offend those who are against sobriety.

Seriously, why isn't enough people responding to this?! Your artwork is awesome!!

What you could do is spread the word. I need support now more than ever.

• Thumbs Up 1

What you could do is spread the word. I need support now more than ever.

I would, but what could be an appropriate way to tell about your work in the SSMB?

Edited by SnipSnap

I would, but what could be an appropriate way to tell about your work in the SSMB?

Well the last thing I wanna do is sound like some advertising machine. I do enjoy drawing but my massive depression phase (about 10 months now) has been eating at me viciously as of recently. I love making my art but I've lost a lot of motivation and self-confidence lately.

Edited by Cunning Condor

Well the last thing I wanna do is sound like some advertising machine. I do enjoy drawing but my massive depression phase (about 10 months now) has been eating at me viciously as of recently. I love making my art but I've lost a lot of motivation and self-confidence lately.

I don't want to look bad around a few mods just spamming. I am sorry.

Hmm, you did an ok job. I'd suggest tightening up the lines and making them look less sketchy? And the shading is ok, I mean you know where your darks and lights are, I'd just suggest try making the transitions a bit smoother. And lastly, try playing around with your line weight more. Where things are darker, make the lines thicker, and where thngs are light make them light or almost nonexistent in some cases.

Other than that, keep practicing. smile.png I don't feel right critiquing when I myself am still learning but, its good to help each other out.

Edited by Noel

Thanks. I am still practicing shading. While it isn't something most of my cartoons will focus heavily on, they do help them pop out more.

You're stuff is good. I just don't have a ton to say about the stuff since I don't know what a ton of it is, or it isn't Sonic related. That's the stuff I normally look at the most anyway. Don't get down though, because your drawing skills are still good of course.

You're stuff is good. I just don't have a ton to say about the stuff since I don't know what a ton of it is, or it isn't Sonic related. That's the stuff I normally look at the most anyway. Don't get down though, because your drawing skills are still good of course.

Yeah, that's why I was wondering if this needed to go in the Misc. section.

I was given a "special ban" on the Forums for putting a quote of someone brutally insulting me in my signature. Logic. :/

Anyway, guess I'll hafta take refuge here for a while.