Awoo.

drawings.

no one

You should be very proud of that piece. Your best yet, in my opinion.

And in all honesty, I really do thank you. I know that it seems I'm improving with each upload and I'm hoping this pattern continues on. Feedback (positive or negative) really lifts my spirits during this rather stressful time I'm going through. It lets me know that there are still people out there who are supportive and compassionate enough to want to see someone's creations thrive. Thanks to everyone who sent in feedback. Here's to hoping I get myself out of this ridiculous depression storm.

• Thumbs Up 1

Should be pretty busy for me for a while. I have project I gotta work on for school, but I also have to work on Jambi. I also have a few ideas for drawings for practicing different emotions in mind.

Doodled a character. I had hoped to have a Rouge sketch along with this but her head wound up being too big, so I'll hafta redo it.

a_society_twisted____vivvy__doodle__by_t

Currently done with the basic pencils of the next Naked People comic. I recently bought a giant sketch pad with big ol' paper. I hope to eventually have some fun with that. :D

I recently accidentally uninstalled Adobe so my art software is gone till later this week. Thus the next Naked People comic will be a little delayed.

Still trying to fix Adobe. Did this in the meantime. (holy crap, my new computer is so much better with image enhancing)

spite_empress_by_thecunningcondor-d706la

• Thumbs Up 1

Might be on a bit of a... hiatus soon (maybe) so in plan to finish up a Sonic drawing I had sketched out and upload that alongside the Naked People comic. So... Yeah. More delays. :/

I can't... fuggin'... figure out my art software. This is really holding the next comic back. can someone.. help me out?

Got bored and decided to finally do a drawing on my tablet. Nothing special.

First time using a tablet to draw. Go easy on me. blush.png

random_tablet_doodle_by_thecunningcondor

I hope you can get a sense of how impressed I am with your work -- I'm suddenly disappointed in my own avatar's appearance compared to yours.

Your drawings certainly make for some lovely viewing; you have a style that is (forgive me for this -- I'm terrible at art critique) quite rubbery and stretchy: it gives the impression that the characters can be very dynamic at times because they appear kind of elastic. Maybe I'm describing it all wrong, but it all looks very good regardless. The characters just seem... you know how people talk about the SA 1 art and 'curvy'? Well, I see yours as 'tall' by a similar token.

If you can get past my awkward attempts to make it seem like I know what I'm talking about, I'd like to say this stuff is great. Keep up the fantastic job.

I can't... fuggin'... figure out my art software. This is really holding the next comic back. can someone.. help me out?

You should you Paint Tool Sai. It's easy to understand, but incredibly versatile.