Awoo.

drawings.

no one

You should you Paint Tool Sai. It's easy to understand, but incredibly versatile.

I've been looking into some programs and a lot of people have suggested SAI so I'm definitely gonna look into it.

I hope you can get a sense of how impressed I am with your work -- I'm suddenly disappointed in my own avatar's appearance compared to yours.

Your drawings certainly make for some lovely viewing; you have a style that is (forgive me for this -- I'm terrible at art critique) quite rubbery and stretchy: it gives the impression that the characters can be very dynamic at times because they appear kind of elastic. Maybe I'm describing it all wrong, but it all looks very good regardless. The characters just seem... you know how people talk about the SA 1 art and 'curvy'? Well, I see yours as 'tall' by a similar token.

If you can get past my awkward attempts to make it seem like I know what I'm talking about, I'd like to say this stuff is great. Keep up the fantastic job.

I get what you're saying ^^ I do have a tendency to make em a little "elastic" to emphasize expression and whatnot. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Got a little tired of keeping you guys waiting, so even tho it ain't colored, here's the next Naked people comic.

Not entirely sure what the rules and regulations round here are so I'll just post the link.

http://thecunningcondor.deviantart.com/art/Naked-People-Fapping-426470946?ga_submit_new=10%253A1389547925

• Thumbs Up 1

Very dynamic pose, I like it!

You have a good concept of perspective. Most notably to me, you also can draw him with five fingers and not have it look weird. Wonderful work as always! biggrin.png

Very dynamic pose, I like it!

You have a good concept of perspective. Most notably to me, you also can draw him with five fingers and not have it look weird. Wonderful work as always! biggrin.png

I usually draw my own characters with 4 fingers, but Sonic looks less cartoony and more action-ish with 5 whole fingers. I wanted to get a bit more of a badass look to this drawing.

I've been doing tons of practice with dynamic poses because as a younger lad, i constantly drew characters just... standing there. So I guess my mind has been keeping me from doing anything... still... ever since.

People outside of the Marble Hornets fanbase won't get this but whatevs. Doodled this yesterday.

marble_hornets__tapes__by_thecunningcond

Also doodled this randomly...

mr__money_man_by_thecunningcondor-d72tyi

• Thumbs Up 2

You've got quite a nice style. Good work wink.png

Thank ya. :) I try to keep my art as stylish and dynamic as can be. I try to incorporate my own style and look to avoid having it look like a mimic of another style. I'm hoping this translates well as I dive deeper into digital art.

What program do you use to create your digital art? And do you use a drawing tablet? My lines come out very "jagged" for some reason.

What program do you use to create your digital art? And do you use a drawing tablet? My lines come out very "jagged" for some reason.

For digital art, right now I use Photoshop but I hope to move into Illustrator, Gimp and other programs I hope to experiment with. 

I have a Wacom tablet, but I've only done that one drawing with it. I'm still getting used to drawing while looking up.

Geez man thats awesome. Hopefully once my hand gets steady I can do some good digital art. On paper it's all good but when it comes to my drawing tab its a jagged lined curse, almost.

Sent from my SCH-I200PP using Tapatalk

Geez man thats awesome. Hopefully once my hand gets steady I can do some good digital art. On paper it's all good but when it comes to my drawing tab its a jagged lined curse, almost.

Sent from my SCH-I200PP using Tapatalk

I'm sorta the same way. So far my digital art is all hand drawn and upload in PS for coloring. I'm still getting used to the tablet. It takes some practice. I recommend using it all the time, even when surfing the web. Just to get a feel for it.

I've been sick as can be lately, so I've been confined to my bed for a while. Hopefully, this'll go away soon so I can upload more.

Yeah! I was wondering. I've been watching this topic like a hawk. Kinda. Mostly

like a hawk.

I feel like there's a pun here... biggrin.png

EDIT: oh, i forgot I have my name switched...

• Thumbs Up 1

My flu is starting to clear up so I should get back on my feet soon.

In the meantime, scratch your heads over this.

flu_doodle_by_thecunningcondor-d7447h1.j

• Thumbs Up 4