Awoo.

drawings.

no one

Shadow please? biggrin.png

I just realized havent drawn Shadow in forever. I remember having trouble with those shoes as a kid. I'll put it on my list. Did you want him doing anything in particular?

Arrite. It may be a little while, seeing as I'm still recovering from the flu, and I have a few other requests on my list but I'll put it on the list. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

I always admired that 'Sonic approves' profile pic you had. Didn't know you had an art topic. smile.png

I really like how expressive and dynamic your art is. If there is one thing I can criticize you for, it's that the perspective is sometimes a bit off. You do seem to have a pretty good sense of perspective which doesn't make it too obvious but it's still noticeable. Other than that, there's really nothing else I can say. You seem to have the direction you want to take your art figured out and it's looking great! Obviously you're still getting used to drawing with a tablet but you'll get better the more you do it. Same goes for things like shading which still aren't quite there yet. Just keep drawing and trying different things. Try coloring some backgrounds too!

Looking forward to seeing more. Keep up the good work!

I always admired that 'Sonic approves' profile pic you had. Didn't know you had an art topic. smile.png

I really like how expressive and dynamic your art is. If there is one thing I can criticize you for, it's that the perspective is sometimes a bit off. You do seem to have a pretty good sense of perspective which doesn't make it too obvious but it's still noticeable. Other than that, there's really nothing else I can say. You seem to have the direction you want to take your art figured out and it's looking great! Obviously you're still getting used to drawing with a tablet but you'll get better the more you do it. Same goes for things like shading which still aren't quite there yet. Just keep drawing and trying different things. Try coloring some backgrounds too!

Looking forward to seeing more. Keep up the good work!

Thanks, I am currently working on a colored background picture, I've just been busty with life n stuff lately. Seeing as I usually do cartoon-styled art, I'm used to giving characters wacky proportions which can often mess with perspective and visual logic, but I have practiced doing realistically styled art and yeah, my perspective is sometimes a bit... jagged? Not sure... but yeah I'm still improving and looking at tutorials for stuff I have issues with. 

Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it. :)

Sorry I haven't done much lately. I doodled this randomly tho. Just a something to keep you guys occupied.

jesus_and_gandhi_on_vacation_by_thecunni

I'm sorry I haven't had much to upload lately. I feel like I'm mistreating you guys.

"Unimportant. Look away."

That's an odd name for the art topic of the guy who "wants to be known for art".

Is something the matter?

That's an odd name for the art topic of the guy who "wants to be known for art".

Is something the matter?

Reverse psychology.

We wonder why he doesn't want us to look, so we end up looking.

• Thumbs Up 3

Is something the matter?

It's partial reverse psychology, I admit, happy.png but mainly it's a joke on the fact that I'm kinda known for wanting to be a "big" cartoonist, so I'm kinda making fun of myself. tongue.png I know I can get depressed but I do what I can to stay silly.

I'm just hoping that people don't wind up thinking I'm out for attention. I mean, yeah I want an audience but I don't really care for being crowded or whatever.

So for the first time, someone used my Sonic Approves picture as a response in a comment on some other page. Gotta say, I had a feeling that piece was gonna wind up going places tongue.png

Currently working on another digitally colored piece. In the meantime tomorrow I should (hopefully) have a drawing of Morrigan Aensland up. Get excited. I command you.

• Thumbs Up 1

Unnf, you totally got me with Morrigan there, nice work, you've improved a lot from the beginning of your topic, you should take a look back and see your progress.