Awoo.

Congratulations Tornado and 'Penthe! I truly do believe that this was an extremely solid choice.

It's 2013...I was expecting Tornado to be one YEARS ago. Nepenthe is a shock tho, so congrats for her!

And YAY for the "New Moderator" announcements returning! Just like the good old days back when we were at each other's throats! Good times...good times...

Congrats my friends.

Now we are two steps closer to our secret plan to overthrow the ssmb universe.

joking...

Congrats you two. Nepenthe can make some sick posts, those kinds of posts I have to reread a thousand times to understand because they're so intellectual and coherent lol, and Tornado is a pretty cool dude from what I've seen. (though he stole my joke thunder in a status update and ninja'd me, will never forget >:[)

Bear your ban hammers well. I mean you're not on brogre level yet, but remember the little people and know that we appreciate you guys and the effort you're going to put in for the good of the forums :]

Can't think of anyone more passionate and deserving of this promotion than Nepenthe. Congrats again to her. <3

Tornado, I'm afraid I don't know you too well but I'm sure you'll be a great mod as well. (:

Edited by D-Metal X
  • Thumbs Up 1

Congratulations to both Tornado and Nepenthe! They're two of the great debaters on SSMB, and I think they're well-rounded, dedicated, and suited to the task. Good picks, staff team smile.png

Also, maybe I'm just looking too deeply, but one of the thread's tags is "New Blood". Could that be... A hint of some kind? tongue.png

Blue Blood

Edited by Frogging101
  • Thumbs Up 7

As PRRRRRESIDENT OF SSMB, I, CROW THE BOOLET approve of the new mods.

See! I even done the paperwork!

So congrats on making it this far Tornado and Nepenthe. I wish you guys the best of luck in the future.

Also, maybe I'm just looking too deeply, but one of the thread's tags is "New Blood". Could that be... A hint of some kind? tongue.png

Blue Blood

*Looks at tags*

*Notices new mods are "Epic Win"*

*Looks at Blue Blood's profile*

*Sees "Epic Win"*

Thank you for the hint!

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic
  • Thumbs Up 6

I wasn't actually aware that new mods were being hired in the secret staff area, at the same time now you both can use the super secret staff toilet =D

Also I couldn't have picked better people to be mods, especially since there's a lot of awesome members to choose from, I know they'll do fantastic.

Congratulations to both Tornado and Nepenthe! Theyr're two of the great debaters on SSMB, and I think they're well-rounded, dedicated, and suited to the task. Good picks, staff team :)

Also, maybe I'm just looking too deeply, but one of the thread's tags is "New Blood". Could that be... A hint of some kind? :PBlue Blood

RED HERRING!

Sorry.just had to.

RED HERRING!

Sorry.just had to.

HEY! Dammit! We're tryin' ta solve a mystery here!

Nice job you two, Congrats! Here's to even more fun times to come!

Grats! I'm legitimately glad to see Nepenthe and Tornado on the staff. Good to see some longtime and intelligent members get such positions. Both are among the most level-headed and well-versed people I see here, and I have always admired them for that. I hope that they do a wonderful job and enjoy themselves.

Also, Chris, make it so that the Super Moderators get new banners. Give 'em just the normal Tails ones, but with poorly photoshopped Super Saiyan hair on his head.

Edited by shimapun
  • Thumbs Up 8

Also, I Chris, make it so that the Super Moderators get new banners. Give 'em just the normal Tails ones, but with poorly photoshopped Super Saiyan hair on his head.

If somebody actually makes this (with decent image quality of course) then I'll actually change it until Friday sometime in the future. It's gotta be the same width and length though with no discolouration. Edited by Chris