Awoo.

I dunno about you guys, but I've fit into this new role wonderfully and in no way changed. I even have a few great ideas to greatly improve the community of SSMB:

Some%2520Changes.png

Oh god...

He's starting to go mad with power now...

The rest of the team was well aware of what changes would entail from appointing Tornado as staff, I'm afraid this is for your own good.

Really I've made multiple proposals to ban discussion on shitty Sonic games but they said I was crazy, CRAZY THEY TOLD ME

• Thumbs Up 7

Meh...when's the last time anyone brought up Sonic Advance 3 anyway? :P

Congrats to the new staffers! I'm sure they'll do a wonderful job. I didn't know y'all were understaffed previously, though, but I guess this would fix it if you were haha. Hope we aren't too much of a nuisance for you guys smile.png

Edited by Strong Bad

A huge congratulations and warm welcome to the both of you! We really hope you will enjoy serving the SSMB. You will do great. Good luck!

Congratulations Nepenthe and Tornado. Definitely two of the coolest mods out there.

35114643.jpg

Edited by -Bender-

New SSMB Rule:

Saying you like either Sonic Advance 3 or Sonic Colours is grounds for an infraction, it is treated as flaming and/or trolling.

(congrats really)

Edited by Semi-colon e
  • Thumbs Up 6

Once again many congrats to the new mods! I was a little surprised Tornado wasn't already a mod when I came back (since I was gone for like 2 years 'n' all) but I'm glad that issue has been rectified wink.png

And of course many congrats to Nepenthe too, who is always a great and well-thought out debater!

Now, if you don't mind me, I'm going to be setting up a completely secret Sonic Advance 3 fan club, the revolution begins here my friends

Edited by SuperLink
  • Thumbs Up 3

Wow, Tornado and Nepenthe are mods!...As expected. *sly grin*

Congrats on that achievement, since you guys are obviously fit for the job! : D

and now I can't wait to see how they'll close spamy topics

I'm not the new guy anymore!

yIFww1w.gif

Congratulations on your promotion.

You'll always be the new guy!

I'm so bad at this. 

LceXHyY.png

Something like this?

Heck yes.
  • Thumbs Up 2

Everyone's apparently been expecting me to ban the Sonic Colors fans outright. Well, perish the thought, because what use are personal asskissers if they aren't allowed to actually post here? Gotta think about the logistics of things like that. Only Carbo is exempt from future declarations.

• Thumbs Up 1

Blue Wisp already beat me to the overlords joke so I'm going to say congratulations to you two. Here's hoping you don't ban me for quintuple posting and spam on the PSO2 thread. o/

Also, I saw the Dredd avatar and spent a whole minute rolling in the floor while laughing maniacally. (though I'll miss Dan. I wonder who will be a better mod between those 2, Maybe...

Congrats! But please don't ban me for loving Sonic Colors! Now for me to run for moderator... And TAKE OVER THE SSMB  set up some better troll blocking stuff like Retro.

Congratulations to both Tornado and Nepenthe for their new moderator positions!

enjoy your free cake and beer :v

tennis_and_cakes_038.sized.jpg

Everyone's apparently been expecting me to ban the Sonic Colors fans outright. Well, perish the thought, because what use are personal asskissers if they aren't allowed to actually post here? Gotta think about the logistics of things like that. Only Carbo is exempt from future declarations.

Now why would people go and think that? even the most shittest of Sonic games can be discussed openly here, thats one of the reasons why this place is one of the top tier of Sonic forums.

• Thumbs Up 2

Brilliant choices and great going to Nepenthe and Tornado. You guys are truly deserving to this position. When I was new here and first read one of your posts, I got a clear grasp as to how the place works because you are truly great posters and I can see why you were chosen. Fantastic job, guys

So I get on after waiting for dad to start cooking, and then I notice Tornado and Nepenthe's posts are more... orangy than usual.

Congrats, guys.