Awoo.

Sega creates new teaser site for PS3/Vita game. More coming March 28th.

Solly

Then, since it's too early for Football Manager 2014 then my joke about new Virtua Striker wasn't so innacurate :o

Never mind that. Misinformation.

Edited by Solly

SiUFqRb.png

AHA, the dust pile doesnt stop from getting taller.

The falling dust or whatever continues to form a sphere. I don't think it's gonna turn into a more complicated shape than that, to be honest, so I don't think looking at the teaser's progression is going to give us any further hints unless something changes even more. 

A lot of people continue to suggest it's a soccer game, but that still seems really silly to me. Not saying it won't happen, though. 

I know what I want it to be, but I'm not even gonna say it. 

emot-sbahj.gif

A lot of people continue to suggest it's a soccer game, but that still seems really silly to me. Not saying it won't happen, though. 

It could be a soccer ball made of stone

Prehistoric soccer

Dinosaur Manager 2013

And wouldnt velociraptors and teridactals be extremely dangerous? and trouble

And wouldnt velociraptors and teridactals be extremely dangerous? and trouble

No, because velociraptors would barely be taller than the ball and pterosaurs can't even join as they're not classified as dinosaurs.

jJZoyjN.jpg

The falling dust or whatever continues to form a sphere. I don't think it's gonna turn into a more complicated shape than that, to be honest, so I don't think looking at the teaser's progression is going to give us any further hints unless something changes even more. 

It could be a sphere... but at the same time that'd be very, very predictable. I wouldn't be surprised if it changes into something else entirely over the next few days. Now that we're at the halfway point of the sphere... it really could form into something else instead.

Will be interesting to see what it is regardless!

Question: cannonballs are used in VC other then shells as projectiles? because if it turn out to be a cannonball, it will make sense.

Question: cannonballs are used in VC other then shells as projectiles? because if it turn out to be a cannonball, it will make sense.

Cannonballs aren't used period. Tanks fire armor-piercing rounds, mortars and other projectiles, but nothing so primitive. 

Wait...I think I know what this is...judging by the bottom piece. It's Easter soon, so by the 28th March it'll form an Easter Egg. Easter Egg Soccer lol.

Wait...I think I know what this is...judging by the bottom piece. It's Easter soon, so by the 28th March it'll form an Easter Egg. Easter Egg Soccer lol.

Huh...

You know, I never thought about it but... it forming into an egg might actually make sense given the time period it'd being unveiled in.

Though if it's not a new IP that would limit to just, what, Billy Hatcher? I don't think he's normally a PS exclusive...

Edited by Ogilvie Maurice

Maybe an HD version of the original Gamecube game? Granted, it will be strange not including a 360 version, but on Vita there could be neat possibilities with the touch-screen and the other stuff.

Edited by Teoskaven

So I did a quick analysis.

AVXW8Td.png

Looking closely at this, we can see it has gone past the halfway point. Tokyo is currently on March 25th, so we have had 4/7 days passed. This would mean a sphere would be about 57% of the way complete. If it was going to for some odd reason develop into an egg, it will have to be within the next 24 hours to have the sufficient curvature. At this point it could go either way in terms of how it curves.

Overall though, I think it's safe to assume it's going to coalesce into a sphere. But who knows, maybe they'll surprise us.

Clearly it's a third party Pokemon game.

SiUFqRb.png

Lol, but seriously, when I see grass and spherical objects it's pretty hard not to think "soccer" in some form. I just find it really odd they'd tease it to the japanese where the market probably doesn't even exist, if that's what they're really going for.

• Thumbs Up 3

Clearly it's a third party Pokemon game.

... YES. I love it.

Lol, but seriously, when I see grass and spherical objects it's pretty hard not to think "soccer" in some form. I just find it really odd they'd tease it to the japanese where the market probably doesn't even exist, if that's what they're really going for.

That is really what makes it suspicious. Soccer seems too out there... but then again, so does something related to Easter.

Some have pointed out it looks like it's underwater... maybe that has something to do with it.

We could look at their previous PS exclusives for clues, but I get the oddest feeling it wouldn't be that easy; we're probably looking at a new franchise altogether.

Wait, what if its that Phantasty star online that you guys are waiting to come to the west? that could be a globe?

What are you guys talking about? Soccer, both the sport and the video games based on it, are very popular in Japan. So it's not really "out there" for Sega to be doing this.

If its an egg... Dinosaur King perhaps? I think it was pretty popular in Japan.

Question is, has SEGA ever really teased a sequel in this manner? This is just really, really obscure. As I recall their teasers are usually more blunt about what's coming out.

So that adds further credence to it being a new IP entirely.

You guys it's obvious, it's a new Project Diva game.(joking)

Now seriously, I can see it being a new Valkyria Chronicles or Yakuza game.

Football Manager Vita would probably actually be a good idea. That series is surprisingly popular....

• Thumbs Up 1