Awoo.

Sega creates new teaser site for PS3/Vita game. More coming March 28th.

Solly

First of all, I should say my last post was directed at Vedj and not Solly. I can't edit on my 3DS..

Secondly, with Inazuma I meant as an arcade-like title. I mentioned it my original post.

And here I though it might be something cool. Alas, earwax.

Well, it was fun trying to use geometry to determine if it was an egg regardless.

Now if only they'd let some Sonic info leak this easily. :P

Hideki Naganuma made a track for one these games.

Oh hey, it's Machine Labyrinth! And Naganuma didn't even work on Rush Adventure!

Sonic & All Stars Soccer confirmed! 

lolno

Well, technically Steve Lycett did tease that the fans at Summer of Sonic had a great deal of enthusiasm for an All Stars soccer, but I'm hoping he goes with the American fans wanting All Stars Fighters. :P

Anyway. It is disappointing that the teaser looked like it might be something substantial only for it to be... this. I mean, normally teasers are meant to build up hype, and was anyone really hyped for the game it turned out to be?

• Thumbs Up 1

All-Stars Soccer would only be acceptable if it was like Mario Strikers Charged/Mario Smash Football because, regular soccer sucks.

• Thumbs Up 3

All-Stars Soccer would only be acceptable if it was like Mario Strikers Charged/Mario Smash Football because, regular soccer sucks.

glass.gif

...I've got a bad feeling about this Scoob.

Edited by Inferno
  • Thumbs Up 7

glass.gif

...I've got a bad feeling about this Scoob.

I think he may have meant not in terms of real-life soccer, but soccer simulation games that are boring in comparison to the Mario Strikers games.

I personally would vastly prefer an American football Sonic game.

Not sure why we don't see mascots tackle that sport more often.

lol tackle.

Hang on, this is an English forum. Why are we even calling it soccer in the first place? It's football. Just because one out of seven continents thinks it means something else is no reason to cater to them.

Meanwhile I have achieved indifference. Football games aren't my thing.

• Thumbs Up 2

Edit: Never mind. I'm just gonna let this die.

Edited by Solly