Awoo.

Neens' Artworks

Neens

Wow. Just wow.

You have such an endearing style. It's cutesy without being syrupy IMO and the backgrounds are also really vivid and use interesting pallettes. It's enticingly evocative of the old Sonic Screensaver images. I think I'll watch this topic, can't wait to see more :D

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow. Just wow.

You have such an endearing style. It's cutesy without being syrupy IMO and the backgrounds are also really vivid and use interesting pallettes. It's enticingly evocative of the old Sonic Screensaver images. I think I'll watch this topic, can't wait to see more biggrin.png

That was on purpose tongue.png  especially on the classic Shadow painting. Thanks a lot for the nice reply! Well I work professional since the mid-2000s (but drawing also was my favourite thing to do before) and I really like doing fanart of retro stuff to put my own style in. Mostly it's cute and colourful smile.png

There's some really nice stuff here, and some cool use of color, but, uh...

A MOMENT WITH SONIC AND FRIENDS734319_486819414699903_1925132452_n.jpg

...I can't not see Shadow holding a dick in this one.

I know it's supposed to be a handkerchief or something, but the shape, and the color, and the shading...

• Thumbs Up 3

There's some really nice stuff here, and some cool use of color, but, uh......I can't not see Shadow holding a dick in this one.

I know it's supposed to be a handkerchief or something, but the shape, and the color, and the shading...

Lol! Yeah it's a tissue, or at least should be...so everybody should have a different emotion and some thing in his pic.

The break dancing Shadow brings me great joy...oh so much joy.

that was inspired by the song from M-Flo ;) I was actually listening to it quite often while drawing it! The reason why he is "dancing" with Tails is because Tails is my BF's favourite character and Shadow mine...he wanted it like that :D

There's some really nice stuff here, and some cool use of color, but, uh......I can't not see Shadow holding a dick in this one.

Dagnabbit now I can't either. Thanks a lot Dio! :(

===

I must say, Neens, I'm glad you decided to share this all with us! You've got a very nice style indeed, very reminiscent of the 90s, and you make the characters just look utterly adorable. Seeing Shadow in Classic style is always fun; for someone who's so dark and serious he's just rendered so cute and playful.

Interesting to see the backstory behind the dance-themed image... good to see you made an image that'll make you both happy! Poor Tails is camera shy...

Keep up the good work!

• Thumbs Up 1

wow excellent work! I really love the use of colours and all the different colouring styles you use, I love the 4 emotions pic :D

• Thumbs Up 1

You are amazing. I'm really interested in seeing more of your stuff!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for making me think that, Dio!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'd consider looking into work for cover art with Archie or something. Your art style reminds me a lot of some of the covers Spaz did for the Sonic Archives, and I wouldn't be surprised if you could find some work with them.

Loving all four of them together. Shadow looks so confused at being out having fun for once. Keep it up!

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd consider looking into work for cover art with Archie or something. Your art style reminds me a lot of some of the covers Spaz did for the Sonic Archives, and I wouldn't be surprised if you could find some work with them.

Loving all four of them together. Shadow looks so confused at being out having fun for once. Keep it up!

Oh wow thank you! Well, I don't know if I could keep up with them, as I still have some other work to earn my money...but maybe it's worth a try to send them some of my stuffs. I did originally did this painting for the german Sonic magazine and hope they will use it in their next issues.

Lol @ Shadow, I just love him drawing in classic style. And of course he doesn't like getting a hug by Knuckles.

• 4 weeks later...

LIFE IS JUST A GAME

(That's me with all of my favourite game characters from different series I loved playing! But look who's on my lap)

563584_497747290273782_1670258135_n.jpg

SHADOW ON THE RUN

310838_498740246841153_24231946_n.jpg

CAFÉ CHAOS

(can you find the chat...I mean hérisson noir poster?)

3587_501270456588132_2040611605_n.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

• 2 weeks later...

modern and retro at the same time, I used new brushes for this one.

METROPOLIS ZONE ACT 2

0e3c5551747df1707c7046a229680217-d64uwfz

• Thumbs Up 5

• 2 weeks later...

something really funny...Sonic meets the Wizard of Oz or vice versa...

done for amusement, that's why there isn't any female Sonic character on it ;)

the_wizard_of_mobius_by_missneens-d6620e

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

two more (one's my current sig line)

MOONLIGHT SHADOW (great song by Mike Oldfield and Maggie Reilly, by the way :D )

419136_517076688340842_1426853009_n.jpg

FRIENDSHIP NEVER ENDS (something typical by me, done within a couple of hours on Saturday evening)

1017235_522611614454016_2125563839_n.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

I must admit, you're art is pretty good. But I will aslo admit the pink blushes on the characters looks a little bit odd, but that could just be me. =p

Good to see another Shadow fan too. :D

I must admit, you're art is pretty good. But I will aslo admit the pink blushes on the characters looks a little bit odd, but that could just be me. =p

Good to see another Shadow fan too. biggrin.png

well, thanks for liking my artworks! The pink/red blushes are my trademark, I usually add that on every character I'm doing fanart of. I also don't know why...

• 4 weeks later...