Awoo.

Best Sonic fanart ever

Kamakai

• 1 month later...

Excellent Sonic fanart knows no bounds within the fandom. I would be here for days, if not weeks if I was to praise the countless amazing artists and their like amazing artwork in regards to Sonic. You don't have to go far to find some stunning examples of outstanding Sonic fanart, though. That being said, I am going to make it a point to acknowledge some of our very own awesome artists right here at the SSMB:

YOeVvQW.jpg?1

Starting off with Speedy. I had a hard time deciding which piece of his to display in this topic, as I find all his artwork to be incredible, especially with his backgrounds. He has a many more beautiful pieces of art in it.

mjdsWu6.png?1

Next up is an adorable piece from Caterkiller. I just can't stop admiring this particular piece! She has an well so check it out to see some more amazing stuff!

7zDyfRC.jpg?1

I just love this artwork from Neens! Love that this picture is full of details and many references to Sonic games. Have fun looking! She has

Just at the SSMB alone, there are a ton of outstanding artists with absolutely beautiful fanart. I just wanted to highlight a few examples but I encourage you to browse the Sonic Showcase subforum and discover these amazing treasures for yourself! smile.png

• Thumbs Up 9

• 3 months later...

tumblr_mmbrfrrGQ31s5ttffo1_1280.jpg

If only I could be so grossly incandescent...

I found Aoki6311's (The person who did that picture of Amy in the kimono) tumblr, and it has a lot of stuff they haven't put on their Deviantart.  By the way, each picture has multiple pictures (It'll make sense when you go there).  

• Thumbs Up 1

stardustspeedwaybadfutu.png

stardustspeedwaygoodfut.png

I prefer the good future image and constantly use as my wallpaper, but they're both awesome. I'm not too sure who created it, but it's something Sonic Retro was telling people about.

• Thumbs Up 6